Do you want to play and download Zombie World War for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: FT Games
Requeriments: Android 4.0.1
Official link Game
Features of Zombie World War game!
Nobody thought it would come to this.
What started with a few isolated cases has now become a fight for the survival of the human race.
This is Zombie World War.
The virus spread like wildfire and those infected became the walking dead.
With so much panic, society quickly crumbled and governments soon lost control .
Now, survivors such as yourself are the last line of defence for the human race.
This is humanitys last stand! Its up to you to battle your way through 126 levels and 21 scenes in this worldwide adventure to reclaim our world.
Use all of your skills to stem the tide of zombies and battle your way to a final victory! Fantastic graphics and sound put you in the heart of the action.
19 weapons at your disposal including AK-47, M4, RPG and Gatling Gun.
A dynamic character development system that allows you to enhance your skills in different areas.
A true world war with 3 world maps, 126 levels and 21 scenes.
Three difficulty settings for you to survive.
Do you dare try Nightmare mode? 21 different zombie enemies will test your skills to the limit and keep you on your toes.
Check out Daily Tasks for your chance to claim big rewards or try your hand at Lucky Slots for bonus prizes
Instructions for play Zombie World War on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Zombie World War on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Zombie World War mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Zombie World War for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link