Do you want to play and download Zombie Objective for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: Killer Bean Studios
Requeriments: Android 3.0
Official link Game
Features of Zombie Objective game!
The war against the dead has begun.
Zombie Objective is a pivotal military operation to secure a zombie-infested city.
You are a member of an elite military team that will blast through the dead until the zombies are annihilated, and the city is secure.
You will carry out missions to defend assets, protect the injured, gather supplies, provide sniper support and above all, hunt and kill the zombies.
In this thrilling zombie shooter, you are armed with guns and melee weapons, tech, and armor, to help you survive the hordes of dead swarming this city.
To become the ultimate zombie destroyer, you will need all of your tactical training and military skills to fight the dead in 7 unique environments.
Customize your equipment and weapons to play any style you want.
Hunt the dead as a heavy machine gunner, a stealth zombie sniper, a super fast ninja, a machete zombie hunter, an axe murderer, a samurai zombie fighter, and more.
If you are tired of standing in one place shooting at waves of zombies, then this is the game for you.
Zombie Objective is a free-movement first person shooter (FPS).
KILLER FEATURES: ? 7 large locations with stunning 3D graphics.
Each map presents unique challenges, and requires different tactical strategies.
Choose between easy, hard, or killer missions.
? 7 Modes of Gameplay: Sniper, Defend, Gather, Protect, Survival, Attack, and Boss Battles.
? 12 Zombie Types: Shufflers, Fast movers, Spitters, Smoking Zombies, Fire Zombies, Vicious Dogs, Rage Zombies, Armored Zombies, Mutant Zombies, Exploding Zombies, Bosses and more.
? 21 modern and futuristic Guns: Small guns, sniper rifles, shotguns, long guns, and heavy machine guns.
? Melee weapons: Crowbar, hunting knife, machete, bloody axe, deadly katana, dragon sword, and the awesome laser sword.
? Armor and shoes to protect you and help you outrun the zombies on your missions.
? Powerful equipment and Boosters: Grenades, land mines, holograms, slow motion device, medkits and power ups.
? Controls: Autofire for the casual gamer or manual shooting for the FPS gamer.
180 degree turn button for quick reaction.
Virtual analog stick for full movement.
LANGUAGES: English, ???, ???????, ???, ????, Deutsch, Bahasa Indonesia, Malay, ???, Português, Français, Italiano, Filipino, Español.
NOTE: Zombie Objective needs 160 MB FREE RAM to run without lag.
Instructions for play Zombie Objective on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Zombie Objective on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Zombie Objective mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Zombie Objective for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link