Do you want to play and download Zombie Assault:Sniper for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: FT Games
Requeriments: Android 3.0
Official link Game
Features of Zombie Assault:Sniper game!
After release Zombie Frontier I & II, this is our new generation 3D Zombie Killer Game.
enjoy yourself Description? A virus unlike anything we’ve seen before has spread like wildfire around the city.
Everyday people going about their business have been transformed into creatures that will kill any living thing they come across.
Survivors have fled, hoping to escape, but this is now a city of the dead.
Those lucky enough to still be alive are hidden in warehouses, supermarkets or anywhere else they can find, waiting to be rescued.
User comments “Super This game is so cool that it is one of my top favorites:-) :-D” Emilio Trujillo ????? “great game for a mobile phone app it has some pretty good graphics…” – daniel aukai ????? “Good shooter game Not like other shooters this game has great graphics and game play, alot of depth put into it,a must download, fun zombie head splatter, lol.
Fun game.” – Ant Harry ????? Features? * An immersive first-person 3D adventure blending stunning graphics, excellent music and realistic sound effects to create a highly detailed world.
* Over 16 classic weapons to choose from including Crossbow, P90, Katana and Dragunov.
Every weapon has been realistically recreated and each has a unique feel and performance.
* Multiple Zombie enemies to challenge your skills.
The hordes of undead will keep you on your toes and your finger on the trigger.
* Smooth, intuitive controls allow you to navigate the city with ease.
Precision aiming will help you take down zombies and rack up kill streaks.
* The virus is getting stronger over time and the zombies are getting more powerful.
You need to keep fighting to rescue survivors and save the city.
If you have any suggestion/comment/problem, please mail to: [email protected]
Instructions for play Zombie Assault:Sniper on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Zombie Assault:Sniper on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Zombie Assault:Sniper mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Zombie Assault:Sniper for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link