Do you want to play and download Wrestling Revolution 3D for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Requeriments: Android 4.0.1
Official link Game
Features of Wrestling Revolution 3D game!
The heavyweight champion of wrestling games – celebrating over 35 MILLION downloads! The “Wrestling Revolution” rumbles into the 3rd dimension, where it now features BOTH aspects of the business in ONE epic universe.
A wrestling career challenges you to take shots in the ring, whereas a “booking” career allows you to call the shots backstage – promoting entertaining matches every week for ratings.
Seeing each side of the curtain gives you an even better appreciation for the other, and ensures you’ll never grow bored of wrestling again! Both modes are available to play for free, with the option to upgrade to enjoy the “Pro” experience with no ads or limitations.
And if playing Pro isn’t enough, a separate “Backstage Pass” allows you to play God by saving your changes to all 9 rosters before pitting your immortals against each other in dream matches of your own creation! With 4 pages of rules to mix & match – including up to 20 wrestlers in rings of any shape or size – the only limit is your imagination.
You can also blow off steam with no pressure by revisiting the 8 weeks of supercards from the game’s promotional tour.
Not to mention the interactive training process that teaches you how to lock up in the first place.
BASIC CONTROLS The game features an interactive tutorial that you are advised to play through, but the basic controls are as follows: CURSORS = Movement (double-tap to dash) A = Attack (with a direction to aim high, without to aim low) G = Grapple R = Run P = Pick-Up / Drop (with a direction to throw) T = Taunt / Pin / Referee duties EYE = Change focus / Turn opponent around HEALTH METER = Switch character CLOCK = Pause / Change camera angle * This game is also compatible with Android controllers such as NVidia Shield 2k or MOGA Pro (“B” Mode).
PERFORMANCE Although every effort has been made to keep performance as high as possible, some devices may benefit from a visit to the Options menu to fine tune the display: – The number of characters is perhaps the biggest factor so consider turning off referees and setting a limit on the match size.
– If you don’t want to sacrifice numbers, you can sacrifice polygons instead and opt for “Basic” character models (no fingers).
– The ropes are surprisingly demanding and you may squeeze in an extra character if you make them “Static”.
– Turning off shadows and reducing crowd sprites may also help.
I regret that there’s more to this game than I could ever fit in an app store description, so please consult the online guides for further reading: www.MDickie.com/guides/wr3d_booking.htm Or join the debate on social meda: www.facebook.com/MDickieFans www.twitter.com/MDickieDotcom * Please note that Wrestling Revolution depicts a fictitious universe.
Any similarity to real wrestlers or promotions is purely coincidental.
Instructions for play Wrestling Revolution 3D on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Wrestling Revolution 3D on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Wrestling Revolution 3D mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Wrestling Revolution 3D for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link