Do you want to play and download Where’s My Valentine? for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Requeriments: Android 2.3.3
Official link Game
Features of Where’s My Valentine? game!
WHERES MY VALENTINE FEATURES 12 EXCLUSIVE LOVE-THEMED LEVELS STARRING SWAMPY AND PERRY! Swampy and Perry need some love are you up to the challenge? SWAMPYS STORY Swampy is a little different than other alligators in the sewers and he loves to take showers! Cut through dirt and guide water to Swampys shower across six challenging levels but keep an eye out for algae, tricks and traps! PERRYS STORY In Perrys levels, use water in all its different forms ice, steam and liquid to solve the puzzles and to help Agent P get to headquarters.
Even super-sleuths need help! FOR AN AD FREE EXPERIENCE AND EVEN MORE EXCLUSIVE LEVELS, UPGRADE TO THE FULL VERSIONS OF WHERES MY WATER AND WHERES MY PERRY TODAY! WHERES MY WATER ? Now features over 250 water-filled levels ? 3 brand new levels to play every week for FREE ? Use fans, water balloons, toxic water, switches, bombs, and algae to solve puzzles ? Meet Swampys friends including Cranky and the Mystery Duck WHERES MY PERRY – Over 100 spy-themed challenges and growing! The evil villain Dr.
Doofenshmirtz has scattered all kinds of lasers across the sewers youll need to use them to change water to its different forms to help power Agent Ps transportation tubes! ? Over 120 spy-themed levels featuring tons of ‘Inators ? Collect all of the hidden dossiers to unlock bonus levels ? Try the brand-new Dr.
Doofenshmirtz levels featuring the brand new Minion-inator! Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for hints, tips, tricks and other classified materials! Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties.
Instructions for play Where’s My Valentine? on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Where’s My Valentine? on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Where’s My Valentine? mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Where’s My Valentine? for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link