Do you want to play and download What’s My IQ? for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: Orangenose Studios.
Requeriments: Android 2.2
Official link Game
Features of What’s My IQ? game!
Stupidness 2 & 3 ranked overall #1 in more than 20 countries, you will definitely won’t want to miss it’s sequel, What’s My IQ?.
What’s My IQ? is a whole new puzzle game with a series of creative puzzles, and absurd solutions that you will never ever thought of! Each puzzle is unique and pushes your creative thinking to the limit.
Think out-of-box, don’t think straight! This new Puzzle gives you an IQ score at the end of the day, and it tightly integrates you to your Facebook friends so that you can see who has a higher IQ in creativity! Get your friends and family to try it out.
Watch and laugh at how stupid they can be at these highly unusual questions! The solutions are simple but are never obvious! Your score will be based on number of mistakes and time taken, so take a deep breath before you get started with this intense, mind-blowing game! Features: ? ?50 cunning puzzle questions? ? ?Out of the box answers that you can never guess!? ? ?Solutions with 20 Free Cheats (just in case)? ? ?Fun for all ages? ? ?Compete with Facebook friends? ? ?Simple yet addictive? Testimonials don’t lie, read some of our Stupidness 2 reviews: ?Stupidness Pro 2 would be a great game to pull out at your next party.
No matter how old you are, you will find the questions silly, challenging, and somewhat mystifying.
It is worth your money if you enjoy comedy and a little witty humor.? – AppAdvice.com Amazing – ????? ?I love this game! It has the best brain teasers! Love love love it!? This is an Awesome App!!! – ????? ?This was one of the best apps I’ve played.
It’s so out of the box.? Love it! – ????? ?I’m 7 and play it on my mom’s phone every day.
Stupidness rocks!? Many “Duhs” are in your future – ????? ?This game is fun because it points out the flaws in your logic and forces you to think…
I mean reaaallllyyy think! I feel smarter already.
Thanks Stupid.? What A Game! 🙂 – ????? ?This game can be a head scratcher, but I love it.
It is fun,clever,tricky and awesome!!! I recommend anyone to download this app!!! :)? ????????????????? Stupidness 2&3 earns an average of 4½ Stars Worldwide! You won’t want to miss it’s sequel, What’s My IQ?, download now! Latest Update: What’s My IQ (iOS) is ranked #1 in USA, UK, Germany, Canada, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong…
Instructions for play What’s My IQ? on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to What’s My IQ? on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search What’s My IQ? mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download What’s My IQ? for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link