Do you want to play and download What am I? for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: 2Minds Dev
Requeriments: Android 4.0.1
Official link Game
Features of What am I? game!
What Am I is a fun and hilarious new, free social word guessing and charades game which you can play with your friends and family anytime, anywhere! After choosing a deck from more than 20 different categories available, you must place the phone on your forehead and from that moment on you are “transformed” into the word that is showing on the device.
Your friends must help you guess what you are answering to your questions, doing mimics, or whatever they feel might work for you.
The person who guesses more words correctly wins! FEATURES – – Create groups to compete and play heads up with each other – Several decks and categories for all tastes, such as Animals, Movies, Novels and many others – Totally free, no strings attached! – Choose your word language or lingo for free like English, Portuguese etc.
– Unlimited fun and laughter! WIDE RANGE OF DECKS TO CHOOSE FROM – Guess TV Themes – Guess Songs – Guessing Singers – Guess 70s, 80s And 90s TV Shows – Guess Animals Kingdom – Guess Movies – Guess Novels – Guess Kids TV Shows, Cartoons And Movies – Guess Cartoons – Guess Celebrities – Guess Pokemons – Guess Youtubers There are many ways friends can play, it is really up to their imagination.
They can help with mimics, question, dancing, drawing, etc to resolve the fun guessing charades.
What Am I is certainly one of the best, if not THE best charades games available on the Google Play Store! Oque Sou? Heads Up So, what are you waiting for? Download What Am I right now, let the charades guessing game kick off and lock horns to play heads up with each other
Instructions for play What am I? on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to What am I? on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search What am I? mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download What am I? for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link