Do you want to play and download VR Thrills: Roller Coaster 360 for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: Rabbit Mountain
Requeriments: Android 4.1+
Official link Game
Features of VR Thrills: Roller Coaster 360 game!
The ultimate VR Roller Coaster experience. This game features multiple Virtual Reality (VR) Roller Coaster rides. VR no gyroscope? No worries we got you covered. If you have a device without any gyroscope sensor please tilt your head left or right to rotate the view. You do not control the vr rollercoaster, but can view 360 degrees during you ride. Multiple rides Why settle for one roller coaster if you can enjoy many? It’s like being a tycoon of your own theme park and picking your own roller coaster ride when ever you feel like it! The rides come in different tastes and thrill level from all over the world. Pick a more classic cedar roller coaster edition or take the fastest high speed crazy ride and discover at what point you’ll get queasy. All rides come from real life footage (3d) making this a roller coaster simulation that is as real as any simulator can get. So download this VR game now and have your own attraction park in your pocket when ever you feel like taking a roller coaster for a spin. Experience the roller coaster racing down the track at top speed in full 360 VR. Compatibility The VR app is optimized for Android mobile phones and the use of Google Cardboard. If you have issues correctly displaying the ride on your headset please first check if you enabled the Cardboard setting for your device correctly. You can usually scan a QR code to automatically enable the setting for your headset. Our known compatibility includes: VRTX One, Stooksy, VR KiX, Durovis Dive, Merge VR, Refugio 3D, ANTVR, VR Smartview, ColorCross, VRTRIA, FIBRUM VR, VR View-Master, Nibiru. Please contact us if you have any issues. Furthermore you can use this app to enjoy the rides without any VR headset through touch controls as well. If you like VR apps and games, and specifically thrilling VR Roller Coaster rides then this is a must download for you. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1… Get your VR Roller Coaster now!
Instructions for play VR Thrills: Roller Coaster 360 on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to VR Thrills: Roller Coaster 360 on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search VR Thrills: Roller Coaster 360 mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download VR Thrills: Roller Coaster 360 for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link