Do you want to play and download Village City – Island Sim for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: Sparkling Society World
Requeriments: Android 2.3
Official link Game
Features of Village City – Island Sim game!
If you liked the early city building sims, you will definitely love this city building tycoon simulation game! In Village City – Island Sim you will expand and build houses for your citizens, decorations and community buildings to make them happy, explore the beach, and create jobs so you can earn money and gold from your happy citizens.
If you like to play a free citygame on Android, building a virtual life on Village City – Island Sim is your best choice! Expand your city to make it larger and more challenging.
Discover, be creative and expand your island, town and beach life in a virtual world full of quests where you have the power to build a lot of different structures with a choice of 100 unique buildings, like hotels, cinema’s, offices, bakeries, restaurants, and even oil platforms on your paradise island.
Start with a tiny city and grow it into a large metropolis.
Catch some fish with your boats, make people happy by building parks, beach huts, schools, churches, libraries, museums, plants, and even a nice ferris wheel.
It is all about insight and balance in this city town game: happy people attract more citizens, who will need residences and jobs.
You have all the power in this epic story: discover what is the best way to be a successful entrepreneur in this fabulous virtual world! ** Features ** – Top FREE to play simulation game – Tablet support – HIGH QUALITY town graphics – Translated to 18 languages – Intuitive gameplay – Challenge to create your own new virtual paradise – Unlock and build from a list of 100 Unique buildings (residential, commercial, farm, community, decoration, park, plants, beach and sea buildings like oil platforms and more) – Currencies: gold and cash – Attract citizens with parks, trees, and community buildings – Build residences for your larger population of citizens – Collect profit from your commercial buildings – Upgrade your city buildings – Collect XP and level up to unlock new buildings for construction – Collect dozens of REWARDS while playing – Expand the tiny city on your larger paradise island to create more room for constructing more buildings, and making your tiny city bigger and bigger – Speed up construction/upgrade time using gold – Lots of adventure and quests to unlock – Help your citizens build a city on this exotic island and explore the beach – Age independent story – Find pirate chests around your island, containing cash or gold – Tons of hours of fun – Play with your friends: enter friend codes and gift codes to receive cash and gold – The “City Advisor” will provide insight and tell you what is needed in your city
Instructions for play Village City – Island Sim on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Village City – Island Sim on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Village City – Island Sim mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Village City – Island Sim for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link