Do you want to play and download Ultimate Teen Patti for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Requeriments: Android 4.0.3
Official link Game
Features of Ultimate Teen Patti game!
ULTIMATE Teen Patti is a free teen patti gaming app from Play Games24x7 Pvt.
Teen Patti or Indian Poker is a very popular card game in India which is also known as flash or flush.
In south India it is known as teen pathi or 3 pathi.
With this app you can play with real players i.e.
your family, friends or anyone, anywhere in the world, anytime for free! When you download ULTIMATE Teen Patti you get 2,00,000 Free Chips! 🙂 Connect to Facebook & you will get 1,00,000 MORE free chips! 🙂 🙂 Exciting
Features of the app – Multiple Language Options – Play in English, Hindi, Marathi or Gujarati Royal Gaming Experience – Feel like a king as you enter the ULTIMATE Teen Patti palace! Incomparable virtual casino gaming experience! 2G Compatible – Data usage is very low and so it works like a charm on 2G or slow connections too.
Smooth Gameplay – The responsiveness, rich yet small size graphics, fast pace and animations weave magic that you simply must experience! ULTIMATE Bonuses – High starting bonus and very frequent reload bonuses.
With or Without limit Tables – You have the option to choose if you want to play on with limit table (Fixed Limit) or without limit table (No limit).
Private Tables – You can create your own private table.
Just share the table code with your friends and start playing! Completely hassle free.
Doesn’t even require you to connect to Facebook! Rules & how to play on mobile – In this game, the players take turns betting chips on who has the best 3 card hand.
Each player has the option to bet without looking at their 3 cards (Blind) or bet after looking at their cards (Chaal).
In the end, player with the highest ranking hand wins the total chips bet (Pot).
The cards are ranked as follows (From High to low): 1.
Trail/Trio/Three of a kind: Three cards of the same rank.
Pure Sequence/Pure run/Straight Flush: Three consecutive cards of the same suit.
Sequence/Normal Run/Straight: Three consecutive cards not all in the same suit.
Color/Flush: Three cards of the same suit that are not in sequence.
Pair/Two of a kind: Two cards of the same rank.
High Card: Three cards that do not belong to any of the above types.
Thats all you need to know to start playing teen patti! So download the free ULTIMATE Teen Patti App Now! And play the Indian poker card game like never before!!
Instructions for play Ultimate Teen Patti on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Ultimate Teen Patti on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Ultimate Teen Patti mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Ultimate Teen Patti for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link