Do you want to play and download Tiny Miner for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: qube 3D
Requeriments: Android 2.3
Official link Game
Features of Tiny Miner game!
QUESTION:Would you like to translate Tiny Miner to your own language (450 words)? Send us an E-mail ([email protected]) for details! Get ready to explore an awesome world of mining! Explore mine craft as you search for the fame and fortune.
WARNING:Insanely Addictive! – Support for Android Joystick!!! – Fine HD graphics – Exciting music theme – Big randomly generated mine, plenty of ore and tools – Countless hours of addictive gameplay Tiny Miner provides the classic freeplay exploration mode.
Special thanks goes to translators!!! Russian translation thanks to ?????? ??????! Polish translation thanks to Jakub ?y?ka-?ebracki German translation thanks to Chris Hildenbrand, Maren Bläß Dutch translation thanks to Jelger Fokkens Slovenian translation thanks to Vid Pave, Zala Skitek Turkish translation thanks to Mehmet Altinkaya Indonesian translation thanks to Ari Prastiawan Portuguese and Portuguese BR translation thanks to Miguel Fonseca Estonian translation thanks to Samuel Hoim Czech translation thanks to Tomá Divíek French translation thanks to Alexis Loyo Finnish translation thanks to Elias Sassi Romanian translation thanks to Gu?ana Corneliu Greek translation thanks to ??????? ???????? Spanish translation thanks to Franco Rosatti Swedish translation thanks to Jonathan Lukowiesky Italian translation thanks to Gabriele Tavella Slovak translation thanks to Tomá Ku?era Hungarian translation thanks to Daniel Aldan Arabic translation thanks to Mustafa Mashkoor Nasir Filipino translation thanks to Paolo Gatchalian Danish translation thanks to Andi Rosenhave Ukrainian translation thanks to Sevomyr Kostylevy? Lithuanian translation thanks to Arturas Urbonas Norwegian translation thanks to Torbjørn Stirler Persian translation thanks to Ali Sefidpour Afrikaans translation thanks to Brian BlueIce Basson Malay translation thanks to Arif Imran Bengali translation thanks to Muhammad Taharat Galib Latvian translation thanks to Rihards Soms Chinese translation thanks to ??? English proofreading thanks to Katelyn O’Brien Hebrew translation thanks to Johnny Nasser Korean translation thanks to ???(JINYEO PARK) Bulgarian translation thanks to ?????????? ??????? Catalan translation thanks to Joan Lloveras Icelandic translation thanks to Kristján Bjarni Hindi translation thanks to Aayush Singh from Allahabad, India Thai translation thanks to Parin Wongsanupa
Instructions for play Tiny Miner on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Tiny Miner on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Tiny Miner mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Tiny Miner for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link