Do you want to play and download The Walking Dead: Season Two for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: Telltale Games
Requeriments: Android 2.3.3
Official link Game
Features of The Walking Dead: Season Two game!
***Save 25% on additional episodes by purchasing the Season Pass*** The Walking Dead: Season Two is a five-part (Episodes 2-5 can be purchased via in-app) game series that continues the story of Clementine, a young girl orphaned by the undead apocalypse.
Left to fend for herself, she has been forced to learn how to survive in a world gone mad.
Many months have passed since the events seen in Season One of The Walking Dead, and Clementine is searching for safety.
But what can an ordinary child do to stay alive when the living can be just as bad and sometimes worse than the dead? As Clementine, you will be tested by situations and dilemmas that will test your morals and your instinct for survival.
Your decisions and actions will change the story around you, in this sequel to 2012s Game of the Year.
Decisions you made in Season One and in 400 Days will affect your story in Season Two Play as Clementine, an orphaned girl forced to grow up fast by the world around her Meet new survivors, explore new locations and make gruesome choices – – – – SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS Minimum specs: GPU: Adreno 300 series, Mali-T600 series, PowerVR SGX544, or Tegra 4 CPU: Dual core 1.2GHz Memory: 1GB – – – – The game will run on the following devices but users may experience performance issues: – Galaxy S2 Adreno – Droid RAZR – Galaxy S3 Mini Unsupported Device(s): – Galaxy Tab
Instructions for play The Walking Dead: Season Two on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to The Walking Dead: Season Two on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search The Walking Dead: Season Two mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download The Walking Dead: Season Two for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link