Do you want to play and download The Oregon Trail: Settler for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Requeriments: Android 2.1
Official link Game
Features of The Oregon Trail: Settler game!
Youve conquered the trail, now its time to tame the frontier! Experience the next step in The Oregon Trail story, where you and your family can finally settle down and build a new home in the Wild West
***** Very addictive.
I can’t put my phone down ***** Great combination of building, socializing, and side games ***** Love it! This game is awesome, I remember it as a kid but now its even better The Oregon Trail: American Settler is a fun and addictive game stocked with heaps of engaging features to keep you entertained for hours and hours! Build the largest and greatest town the Wild West has ever seen! FEATURES: ? A fun, free-to-play adventure! ? Create and manage your own frontier town ? Relive memorable moments from The Oregon Trail! ? Place hundreds of buildings, livestock and crops ? Customize your character with various outfits ? Play hunting or fishing mini-games for resources ? Go prospectin to uncover daily rewards ? Face the dangers of the Wild West: stampedes, hurricanes and more! ? Visit neighboring villages to gather hearts and use them to grow your village! So go ahead, start playing for free and join the many other players whore already having fun on the frontier! For fans of simulation, farming and tycoon games.
___________________ The Oregon Trail: American Settler is free to download and play.
You will collect virtual currencies called Coins and rarer Cash as you play which you can use to care for your town or buy in-game items, energy, and resources.
If you dont have enough virtual currency to buy an item, restore energy, or perform an action, you can choose to earn additional currency gradually over time as you play the game, or purchase additional virtual currency with real money.
In-app purchases range from $1.99 to $99.99.
You can restrict in-app purchases by adjusting your User Controls in your Play Store settings.
Supported languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese An additional download of 50 to 150MB is required to play this game.
Please note, the size of this required download may change without notice.
Certain aspects of this game will require the player to connect to the internet.
Certain aspects of this game will require the player to connect to a social network like Facebook.
Please note this connection is never compulsory to progress through the game.
This game may contain third party advertisements that will redirect you to a third party site.
For customer care matters please visit http://support.gameloft.com/ _____________________________________________ Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
_____________________________________________ This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
Instructions for play The Oregon Trail: Settler on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to The Oregon Trail: Settler on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search The Oregon Trail: Settler mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download The Oregon Trail: Settler for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link