Do you want to play and download Tekken Card Tournament (CCG) for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe
Requeriments: Android 2.3.3
Official link Game
Features of Tekken Card Tournament (CCG) game!
Online gameplay is fast and furious.
Fight battles using combos with three actions: Focus, Strike and Block.
During each turn, fighters choose whether to draw a new card from their deck, launch an attack with their cards or attempt to block.
Think fast, fight faster.
Dont just think with your fists in this CCG.
Strategy and tactics are key with less than 10s to make decisions and guess what your competition is planning with their deck.
Winning bouts needs composure, bluffing and intuition.
Use combos to destroy your opponents in duels and win global competitions and tournaments.
Challenge the best fighters, win bouts and uncover all the cards! Collect over 190 physical TEKKEN CARD TOURNAMENT Game Cards and bring real-world crossover to the gameplay, with unique QR codes letting you instantly add the card to your digital deck in-game, and Augmented Reality bringing the characters to life in players environments.
Launch into combo card battles globally online with skill-matched players from around the world, and give their TEKKEN iron fist a workout anytime, anywhere.
Its a truly global beatemup CCG! WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS STUNNNING 3-D CCG: There’s a depth to Tekken Card Tournament that’s severely lacking in other free-to-play card games. Pocketgamer.co.uk 8/10 Genuinely fun to play against others. – GamesReviews.com 8/10 GAME FEATURES DEEP GAMEPLAY: Customise your online deck.
Use the fusion system to create and collect new cards, and perfect your strategic combos of Focus, Strike and Block moves to take down competition from across the globe.
AMAZING VISUALS: High quality, liquid smooth 3D graphics known to the TEKKEN universe are faultlessly rendered in this beatemup game.
WORLDWIDE COMPETITION: Train in solo play until you are ready to challenge matched opponents to duel around the globe online.
Your aim is to climb the global rankings, with extra rewards available to win in themed contests and weekly battles.
SOLO CAMPAIGN: Take up 50 unique challenges to test your skill and tactical judgement all over Japan.
More countries and challenges in the next updates.
TAG: A tag deck doubles the action in the game with a second character.
Fight, and a card is randomly drawn from either deck for your main character.
So if one on one isnt enough in your world, start your tag deck for two vs two! Strike, and see your characters fight with the move on the card.
If you have any problems or suggestions you can reach us at [email protected] (support in English and French only) See our FAQ page: http://www.tekken-card-tournament.com/faq Please note that a network connection is required to play.
Our Terms of Service are available at the following address: http://www.tekken-card-tournament.com/general_conditions Lets duel!
Instructions for play Tekken Card Tournament (CCG) on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Tekken Card Tournament (CCG) on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Tekken Card Tournament (CCG) mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Tekken Card Tournament (CCG) for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link