Do you want to play and download Survivalcraft Demo for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: Candy Rufus Games
Requeriments: Android 2.3.3
Official link Game
Features of Survivalcraft Demo game!
You are marooned on the shores of an infinite blocky world.
Explore, mine resources, craft tools and weapons, make traps and grow plants.
Tailor clothes and hunt animals for food and resources.
Build a shelter to survive cold nights and share your worlds online.
Ride horses, camels or donkeys and herd cattle to protect them from predators.
Blast your way through the rock with explosives.
Build complex electric devices.
Possibilities are infinite in this long-running sandbox survival and construction game series.
This is the thirtieth release of Survivalcraft, and it adds a new armor and weapons tier – copper! You can now paint stairs, slab, fences and signs and place electric gates on the floor or ceiling.
Wander in dense forests full of tall spruces and fallen logs.
Explore bigger caves, but watch out for huge magma chambers underground (15x bigger than 1.28).
There are new sound generator sounds for you to use, including hi-fi drums! Check out full list of 70 changes at http://kaalus.wordpress.com/updates-history Survivalcraft brings features you love in the PC version of the most popular blocky game to your mobile device: infinite worlds, caves, logic elements (electricity), weather, boats, ridable animals, explosions, clothes, armor and many more.
It does so while maintaining its own realistic, survival-themed style.
Enjoy! Website: http://kaalus.wordpress.com Brief update history so far: – 1.0 (initial release, 16 Nov 2011) – 1.1 (screenshots, torches, lamps, tools, controls sensitivity, recipaedia) – 1.2 (sneaking, stairs, slabs, doors, ladders, snow, ice, christmas tree) – 1.3 (basalt, limestone, marble, furnace) – 1.4 (new world format, clay, bricks) – 1.5 (birds, weapons, throwing, food, eating) – 1.6 (emergency bugfix release) – 1.7 (trapdoors, water animations, snowballs, traps, wildboars, game modes) – 1.8 (buckets, water physics, magma, world properties, view angles) – 1.9 (Dropbox, fences, upside-down stairs and slabs) – 1.10 (optimizations, bulls, signs, sulphur, saltpeter, adventure mode) – 1.11 (explosives, fire, matches, magma as fluid) – 1.12 (wolves, cows, milk, diamonds, flat terrain, controls improvements) – 1.13 (creature spawners, eggs, saplings, compass, thermometer, grass spreading) – 1.14 (emergency bugfix release, hygrometer, sharper text) – 1.15 (big performance improvements, bears, machetes, adventure restart, cacti) – 1.16 (smoother framerate, polar bears, paint, falling blocks, environment modes) – 1.17 (3rd person view, 3d tools, creature shadows, physics optimizations) – 1.18 (rain, snow, thunderstorms, thawing/freezing, werewolves, pumpkins) – 1.19 (electricity, new UI, new recipaedia, new help, germanium lots more) – 1.20 (community content, better caves, creative options, SD card) – 1.21 (fish, horseriding, electricity improvements, camels, leather lots more) – 1.22 (survival, farming, boats, islands, more painting, pathfinding, rhinos and many other animals) – 1.23 (content rating, larger visibility range, analog electrics, halloween special, donkeys, bass) – 1.24 (bows and arrows, shooting target, reindeer, tigers, iron fences, ivy, feathers, string) – 1.25 (custom skins, new explosions engine, bombs, crossbows, fire arrows, new UI, stone fences) – 1.26 (clothes, armor, temperature effects, belugas, cassowarys, pumpkin and cotton farming) – 1.27 (moose, campfires, larger inventory, lightning button, more clothes, AI improvements, new engine) – 1.28 (firearms, dispensers, fireworks, digging cracks, left-handed controls) – 1.29 (more paintable items, copper armor and weapons, tall spruces, horizontal logs, bigger caves
Instructions for play Survivalcraft Demo on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Survivalcraft Demo on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Survivalcraft Demo mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Survivalcraft Demo for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link