Do you want to play and download SpongeBob Diner Dash for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Requeriments: Android 2.3.3
Official link Game
Features of SpongeBob Diner Dash game!
Play 7 fun-filled levels FREE in SpongeBob Diner Dash! PlayFirst and Nickelodeon team up to bring you the dish-flipping fun of Diner Dash in the hilariously wacky world of SpongeBob SquarePants for both Android phones and tablets.
Soak up 5-star feeding fun with SpongeBob in this free version of a unique take on the worldwide hit Dash series! Mr.
Krabs is expanding his Krabby Patty empire, one restaurant at a time.
Help SpongeBob seat, serve and satisfy all kinds of fishy customers in wide array of colorful Bikini Bottom restaurants.
Slide and tap to send SpongeBob to customers tables.
Take orders, seat customers, and collect big tips to upgrade your restaurants! Dive into the undersea antics of SpongeBob and his crew with SpongeBob Diner Dash! Sponge-tastic Game Features: – Get 7 free levels of free, fast-paced and hilarious fun! Love SpongeBob Diner Dash? Upgrade the game for even more fun-filled levels and quirky restaurants! – Explore fun and familiar restaurants from the SpongeBob cartoon, including the Krusty Krab, Dutchmans Inn, and more – Look for special guest appearances from Patrick Star and other characters from the show! – Shop for awesome power-ups at the store – Unlock additional restaurants, including the Goo Lagoon and Crab Casino, through in-App purchase PLEASE NOTE: SpongeBob Diner Dash is free to play, but charges real money for additional in-app content.
You may restrict in-app purchases by adjusting your Google Play account settings.
SpongeBob Diner Dash collects personal user data as well as non-personal user data (including aggregated data), connects with 3rd party social media applications, allows communication with other app users, and/or offers in-app purchases.
User data collection is in accordance with applicable law, such as COPPA.
User data may be used, for example, to respond to user requests.
enable users to take advantage of certain features and services.
personalize content and advertising.
and manage and improve PlayFirst’s services.
Use of this app is subject to the PlayFirst End User License Agreement: http://www.playfirst.com/eula.
Instructions for play SpongeBob Diner Dash on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to SpongeBob Diner Dash on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search SpongeBob Diner Dash mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download SpongeBob Diner Dash for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link