Do you want to play and download Solitaire classic card game for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: Brilliant Labs Limited
Requeriments: Android 4.0.1
Official link Game
Features of Solitaire classic card game game!
Solitaire classic card game, a free, easy to use and truly enjoyable version of the classic solitaire, offering seamless gameplay, gorgeous graphics, and hours of addictive fun! Solitaire classic card game has been designed specifically for your Android phone and tablet, to bring you the best card game experience! Can you think of any better way to clear your head after a long day than by sitting down to play your favorite Solitaire classic card game? Better yet, wouldnt you love to play said game on your phone or tablet through an easy to use and fun app? Well, wish no longer! These are the exact things youll get when you download Solitaire classic card game by Brilliant Labs for free, a game packed with great features, including: Landscape and portrait Solitaire card game play Play unlimited number of free solitaire games Draw One card game (classic klondike mode) Draw Three cards game Right and left handed layouts on both phone and tablet Autocomplete to finish a solved solitaire game Stunning graphics and animations that you are going to love Easy to read cards with a beautiful vintage look-and-feel Undo last move Beautiful wooden background Show or hide timer option for your Solitaire game Automatic game save and resume One tap card placement with best move detection Drag and drop Smart move detection Classic standard Solitaire scoring system and rules (also known as Patience and Klondike) Solitaire Draw One Stats: Best score, best times and number of games won Solitaire Draw Three Stats: Best score, best times and number of games won Designed for tablet and phone Crafted with love in London and San Francisco Solitaire classic card game by Brilliant Labs background: The free Solitaire classic card game by Brilliant Labs is the #1 card game.
Our app gives you the original true solitaire experience (this game is also known as Patience and Klondike).
If you love the classic Solitaire, Klondike Solitaire, Spider Solitaire, Freecell or any other classic patience card game, you are going to love it on your Android phone and tablet.
Have fun with solitaire classic card game! Brilliant Lab
Instructions for play Solitaire classic card game on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Solitaire classic card game on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Solitaire classic card game mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Solitaire classic card game for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link