Do you want to play and download Snakes and Ladders Free for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: Sudhakar Kanakaraj
Requeriments: Android 2.3
Official link Game
Features of Snakes and Ladders Free game!
A revamped and more entertaining Snakes and Ladders game is now free to play…
A classic board game, Snakes and Ladders (Called Ludo in some places, chutes and ladders, Parchis, Parama Patam, Moksha Patam or Vaikuntapaali in various parts of the world), is now in android devices.
This is one of the best family board game that closely resembles human life.
As we all go through ups and downs in our lives, the game, at very core, teaches you the same.
No one has excelled in this game to win all the times, that indicates no one’s life on the earth has only wins, ups, glories etc.
It is mix of losses, downs, sorrows.
So, download the game, enjoy with your friends, family and everyone the very essence of human life close matching game on your android devices.
A better graphics (boards, players and dice), making the game as one of the best android game available for Snakes and Ladders.
MULTIPLE BOARDS There are 9 different boards to choose, Eggs Land Color Splash Green Circles Forest Pinky Beauty Beach Color Scape Paint Buckets Stack Classic Wood Each board presents a cleaner and neater visual effects, so you can choose the board you would like to play with.
Up to 4 Players (2 Players, 3 Players & 4 Players) can play on the board, you can also play with Android, or let four Android players compete with each other and you just view them.
🙂 Player names can be entered for each participants.
ONLINE MULTIPLAYER We have integrated Google Play Game Services into the game, so you can login into your google account to play with others online.
You can invite your friends, or play with random players.
You can also see the invites from others before starting the game.
ANDROID Vs PLAYER When you get bored, just pick up your android mobile, choose Player Vs Android, and have a lot of fun with your own android devices.
It is lot fun as we keep beating Android by racing through ladders (laddering) or slide through snakes.
GOOGLE PLAY GAME SERVICES Now, you can post your scores on Google Play Leaderboards, see how you are progressing against international players on leaderboards.
There are several achievements to unlock, by keep on laddering, or winning the game against other players etc.
REAL TIME DICE THROWING DYNAMICS We have built an engine from the ground-up level to handle the dice throwing mechanics to be very closer to the real time.
So, you feel like as if you are tossing a pair of dices from your hands.
You have four different colored dices, one color per each player.
Dice is completely random, the engine AI is built such a way that whether you toss the dice or android tosses the dice, the outcome is always random and unpredictable.
This, you will experience once you start playing the game, you really can’t predict the outcome of the dice as in the case of real-time dice throwing.
COINS / PAWNS The coin movement is very entertaining, we brought some characters to the coins / pawns, so that every time your coin moves through ladders, it wears a smile on its face.
On touch of the coin, you will see the player name popping up.
OTHER FEATURES Very good graphics so far for Snakes and Ladders games Magic No can be set to our preference Last Played Game Option, so that you can exit the game anytime, and continue from where you left last time again Messaging, a simple messaging system is being built to let you know who is moving coin, throwing dice etc Dice touch / fling option available OBJECTIVE The objective is to navigate one’s game piece from the start (bottom square) to the finish (top square), helped or hindered by ladders (chutes) and snakes, respectively.
You have your dice to toss at, the result of the dice will be used to move your coin.
I’ve also released Ludo / Parchis game, try the below link, or search Ludo in Android Play Store, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whiture.apps.ludoorg Please do rate the game and leave your valuable comments.
I’m always open for suggestions
Instructions for play Snakes and Ladders Free on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Snakes and Ladders Free on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Snakes and Ladders Free mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Snakes and Ladders Free for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link