Do you want to play and download Shadow Battle for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: Blackhole Studio
Requeriments: Android 4.0.3+
Official link Game
Features of Shadow Battle game!
Shadow Battle, a new revolution of versus-fighting action games. ? Game Features ? – Burst in melee with furious dash attacks or keep at range and rain down hell on your enemy with quick shots, heavy beams, or cluster bombs – Exquisite quality of graphics – Earphones are recommended to fully experience epic 3-D sound effects – Immersive button-less control scheme – Dont let the rookie-level AI fool you, they can get insanely difficult at times – Unlock new maps and stories as you proceed on – Well known super heroes, ranged from the good ol days to the most recent ones – Explicit tutorial for new players and effective training to acquaintance with unique gameplay – Use reputation points to participate in versus mode, which greatly increases gold reward and enhances item drop rate – Shiny (literally) equipment await to be unlocked – Diverse abilities and stats upgrade system – Generous daily awards can be claimed freely – Obtain coins by inviting your friends through Facebook (!) New unyielding heroes, techniques and multiplayer mode are coming soon in the next updates (!) ? How to play ? – Tap any where in the empty space to move your hero – Switch skills during the fight by tapping on their icons at the bottom-right corner – At a long distance, tap on the enemy to fire quick shots, or hold for a few seconds to charge up and release a massive energy burst – At a closer range, tap on your enemy to approach and dish out a series of melee attacks – Swipe the screen toward your enemy to perform a deadly dash attack – Stay still to automatically block incoming attacks – Double tap on your hero to activate the powerful sonic blast – Press and hold on your hero to quickly regenerate ? Game Story ? Each hero has his background story. Meanwhile, An AI (Artificial Intelligence) has been created to study their stories and interpret them to you. Most of the time, it will walk you through the basics. Unfortunately, due to a critical mistake of its creator, that gave AI such gloomy vision of understanding any hero’s form. Other than that, little AI is still learning things to get better at guiding players. ? Contact us ? We want to make sure you are entertained. Feel to write us any feedback. They are real-time credits for us. Let’s improve the game together! Any ideas and suggestions, please send us an email at [email protected] ? Update Suggestions ? Please take a look at this survey and tell us what you want most! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdjBmCrofQQ2zEZWwVA0zD_jEqnEM6I4XcbQgYzIUmLAsBf4w/viewform ? Stability ? It works better on Android versions higher than 4.1. It is recommended to update your Android OS if you are running on 4.1 for better stability.
Instructions for play Shadow Battle on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Shadow Battle on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Shadow Battle mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Shadow Battle for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link