Do you want to play and download RummyCircle Free for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Requeriments: Android 4.0.3
Official link Game
Features of RummyCircle Free game!
The makers of India’s LARGEST rummy site bring to you the ultimate free rummy game for your mobile phone! RummyCircle Free has never-before-seen features making your rummy play super easy and your rummy game that much more enjoyable.
Download now on your smartphone to get the early bird offer – Early players get 60% more bonus by simply signing in with Facebook! Tell your friends too! — Features — Incredibly RICH GRAPHICS that make you come back for more rummy! Really cool swipe feature to pick and discard cards making your rummy game play effortless.
ONLINE MULTIPLAYER gaming where you play with people from all over India! Highest FREE bonus to start playing on the HIGH STAKES RUMMY tables immediately! Ultra low internet usage to SAVE your 2G/3G bandwidth! Watch our How To Play Rummy VIDEO with our AMAZING host to get started.
EASY controls to start playing fast! Use the GROUP feature to arrange your cards into sets and sequences.
HIGHLIGHT functionality shows if you have a valid set/sequence Authentic RUMMY RULES on the Play Store, designed for your enjoyment whether you are a rummy pro or a first time player, based on around ten years of experience building and managing Indias LARGEST Rummy site Spend some time playing this game, and you will realize why Rummy is the best Skill game with cards, compared to Texas Holdem Poker, Teen Patti, Solitaire, or Bridge! — How to Play Rummy It’s really very easy.
The objective is simple – make sets and sequences.
Read the detailed rules of how to play rummy here.
Beware – it’s addictive! — 13 Card Points Rummy Rules — Points Rummy is a 2 to 5 player game played with 2 or more packs of 53 cards each (including one printed joker per pack).
Players play for points which have a pre-decided cost.
Each player brings a minimum amount to the table.
A toss decides who makes the first move.
Each player is dealt 13 cards randomly.
The first card from the pack is placed in the open deck and the game begins.
Remaining cards are face-down in the closed deck slot.
A joker card is randomly selected at the beginning of each game.
Printed Joker : In case a printed joker is selected as joker for a game, then you can also use Ace card of any suit as a joker in your sets and / or sequences.
Objective : Arrange all 13 cards in-hand in sequences and/or sets.
Each player takes turns to pick/discard a card from closed/open deck to complete sets and/or sequences.
You can use one or more jokers to complete your sets and/or sequences.
When you’re done, tap on the card to discard and tap FINISH.
To declare, the player must show the cards by grouping them in sets/sequences and clicking on ‘Declare’ button.
COMPULSORY : To finish the game, you must declare at least two sequences, one of which must be a pure sequence.
CAUTION : With two decks, you cannot use the same card twice in a set for instance 7 ? 7 ? 7 ? is not a valid set.
— Rummy Tips and Tricks — Want to sharpen your Rummy skills? Practice our clever tips and tricks and you can become a Rummy pro.
First things first: A Pure Sequence is your lifeline, so get that done first.
This ensures you don’t get the sum of all points of all cards in your hand lest your opponent declares at any time.
Keep a close watch on your opponent’s playing.
Keep a keen track of cards your opponent picks or discards from the Open deck or Hand so that you know which cards to hoard and what to discard.
Cards close to the ones being discarded or kept are the ones.
Discarding high point cards like hot potatoes could save your game! Hoarding high point cards like Ace, King, Queen or Jack and waiting to form Sets and/or Sequences with them can increase your points burden lest your opponent declares before you.
A Sequence (Pure or with a Joker) can have 4 cards.
Most people think a Sequence cannot have more than 3 cards which is simply not true.
See? You are already getting ahead, now make use of this and enjoy your authentic RummyCircle Free experience
Instructions for play RummyCircle Free on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to RummyCircle Free on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search RummyCircle Free mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download RummyCircle Free for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link