Do you want to play and download Quizoid: Trivia Quiz 2016 for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: Habanero Quiz Apps
Requeriments: Android 4.0.1
Official link Game
Features of Quizoid: Trivia Quiz 2016 game!
Features overview: ? 6,000 trivia questions spread over 6 levels ? 17 fields of knowledge including sports, entertainment, nature and more ? 2 game modes: play endless on Classic mode or get 20 questions without game over on 20-Questions mode ? 3 lifelines: 50/50, 2-shots and change question ? offline playable: on long road trips or while on the subway ? always up-to-date: regular updates with fresh questions (current state is March 2016) Test your knowledge! Quizoid is a demanding multiple choice quiz with 2 different game modes.
Play as long as you like with sudden death on Classic mode or answer 20 questions without game over on 20 questions mode.
Quizoid wont make you a millionaire but for sure improves your general knowledge.
Like the well known “Who wants to be a millionaire?” and other quiz games, Quizoid features 3 lifelines that might come in handy.
Use the well-known Fifty-fifty, get a second guess or swap a question for another of your favorite category.
Talking about trivia categories, here’s what Quizoid has to offer: Art & Literature, Astronomy & Space, Chemistry, Entertainment, Famous People, Food & Beverage, General Knowledge, Geography, History, Language, Mathematics, Medical Sience, Nature, Politics, Religion, Science & Technology and Sports.
Unlike many other trivia apps Quizoid is playable offline anytime.
Take it with you on a road trip or play a quick game while you are on the sub! Plus: with Quizoid’s built-in quiz statistics you can follow your progress across all fields of knowledge.
If single player isn’t you cup of tea, sign in with Goolge Plus to challenge your friends on Quizoid’s online leaderboards and to unlock achievments! Furthermore you can send in your own trivia questions via the in game Send question option.
Get your knowledge into the quiz! The game’s minimalistic and stylish design helps you stay focused.
Choose between a black and a white layout or play the app on landscape mode and cast it to your TV screen! If you like our trivia game, rate it on the Google Play Store! You can also give this page a on Google Plus! You have something to say? Send us an email to [email protected]! Your feedback is highly appreciated.
If this free quiz isn’t enough and you want more, try Quizoid Pro! It comes with 2,600 additional questions PLUS 2 new game modes: Category mode and Pro mode.
Download here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.habanero.quizoidpro Get SMART with your PHONE! Follow us on Facebook or Twitter: https://www.facebook.com/Quizoid https://www.twitter.com/HabaneroApps
Instructions for play Quizoid: Trivia Quiz 2016 on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Quizoid: Trivia Quiz 2016 on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Quizoid: Trivia Quiz 2016 mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Quizoid: Trivia Quiz 2016 for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link