Do you want to play and download Puzzlerama for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: Leo De Sol Games
Requeriments: Android 2.3+
Official link Game
Features of Puzzlerama game!
Puzzlerama is a collection of the best puzzles in the store: Flow, Tangram, Pipes, Blocks, Shikaku, Unroll, Unblock and Bridges all in one game. It is the definitive stop for puzzle lovers, with more than 2,400 levels to relax, unwind and sharpen your logic skills. Better than any brain training, these Zen puzzles have no time limits but almost infinite fun! Puzzlerama merged all the king puzzles in a collection that will keep your mind active and entertained for hundreds of hours. And more puzzle games will be added in the future. Puzzlerama collection currently includes: ?Flow lines Number Link ? Flow is a classic free Japanese game also known as Number Link or Arukone. You have to connect the pair of dots of the same color so the lines do not cross or overlap. The entire board must be filled. ?Color Fill Tangram ? Color Fill is based on Tangram, the classic Chinese dissection puzzle. The goal is fill the entire board by dragging the geometric shapes. Color Fill is a great reasoning puzzle that trains your spatial intelligence and your geometric skills. ?Pipes Plumber ? Pipes, also known as Plumber, is a rotation puzzle where you have to connect all the pipes to let the water flow through the pipeline. Tap the pipes to rotate them and connect the pipes of the same color. Pipes starts easy, but different pipelines and other twists makes it challenging in later difficulties. Don´t worry, there is no risk of flooding; the liquid is safely contained inside the pipeline! ?Block Puzzle ? Block Puzzle is as simple yet extremely addicting puzzle game about blocks. Similar to Color Fill, the goal is to complete the entire board by dragging the block pieces. Blocks can´t be rotated, and the board changes horizontally and vertically every level, with different number of rows and columns each time. An hexa mode will be added in the future. ?Shikaku ? Shikaku, also known as rectangles, is another classic Japanese game from the same inventor of Sudoku. Shikaku is played on a square or rectangular grid with some numbered cells. The objective is to divide the grid into different areas, each of them containing 1 numbered cell and the exact number of squares indicated in that numbered cell. Later Shikaku introduces new concepts and cells that keep it interesting and challenging. ?Unroll? Unroll is a unique thought-provoking brain teaser inspired by slide puzzles. Move the tiles to form a path that connects the green and red tiles and watch the ball roll. Unroll features 250 levels in 5 difficulties or packs. Unlock the fun now! ?Unblock? Unblock is a deceivingly simple yet challenging sliding block puzzle game. The objective is to move the blue block to the exit, by sliding the horizontal blocks side to side or the vertical blocks up and down. Wooden pieces, cars or even a mouse, unblock has come in different variations but none of them equals Puzzlerama´s. Don´t worry if all the pieces seems interlocked, just move them out of the way! ?Bridges? Bridges, also known as Hashi, consists on a series of islands that need to be connected following a couple simple rules. You can only connect two horizontally or vertically adjacent islands, you can connect a pair of island with only 1 or 2 bridges and each island should be connected the indicated number of times. Bridges can´t cross each other and all islands have to be connected in a single configuration. In the future we will include an extreme version with the possibility of diagonal moves. As you play and enjoy Puzzlerama, new games, modes and features will be included! Please don´t hesitate sending us en email with any doubts, suggestions or comments. Have fun!
Instructions for play Puzzlerama on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Puzzlerama on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Puzzlerama mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Puzzlerama for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link