Do you want to play and download Pool Break 3D Billiard Snooker for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: Kinetic Bytes
Requeriments: Android 4.0.1
Official link Game
Features of Pool Break 3D Billiard Snooker game!
Pool Break Lite is a suite of games featuring several variations of Pool, Billiards, Snooker, Crokinole and Carrom board games.
The full screen 3D graphics are spectacular and the physics are realistic and accurate.
Whether you play against the computer or against other Android, iPhone or iPad users online, the action is smooth and fast paced! ????? This version is ad-supported.
To play without ads, grab the paid version Pool Break Pro.
????? Ready for some real pool action? With a ton of games and lots of fast paced action, Pool Break will keep the most seasoned pro playing well into the night.
Its realistic 3D graphics and linear shot guides help you line up your shot, modify the shooting angle, and see where your shot is going to land, making it easy to line yourself up for your next move.
You may also play against computer or in pass-n-play mode.
Pool Break Lite Features Include: ? Two dozen games packed into one app ? Multiple Languages Supported ? English, French, German, Italian ? Russian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese) ? Dutch, Polish, Spanish, Korean (South), Simplified Chinese ? Supports Online Cross-Platform Multiplayer Gaming ? Supports online chat ? Play against the computer with four difficulty levels ? Pass-n-Play mode ? Very Realistic Pool, Billiard and Snooker Physics ? Pan and Zoom and Slow Motion modes ? Free View and First Person View ? Allows Curve and Masse shots and full English ? Intuitive User Interface ? Many sceneries and ball designs ? Built-in Help Manuals explain how to play ? View statistics and achievements ? One-click start of recently played games ? No chalk to worry about ? Hours of fun If you’ve ever thought about playing billiards or Snooker on a real table, Pool Break is the perfect way to try a variety of games and pick your favorite.
Use Pool Break as a recreational game, or use its dead-on, real life graphics and geometry to help improve your skills for league night.
With place and play and pool drill games, this is the perfect app for tweaking your game, and practicing those tricky shots that require nerves of steel.
So what do you get with this app? Over a dozen games, including two popular board games played with discs and enough cue-games to keep you busy.
Pool Break Games Include: ? US 8 Ball Pool ? UK 8 Ball Pool ? 9-Ball Pool ? 10-Ball Pool ? 3-Ball Pool ? 6-Ball Pool ? 7-Ball Pool ? 4-Ball Billiard ? One Pocket Pool ? Straight or 14.1 Continuous Pool ? Rotation Pool (61) ? Three-cushion Billiards ? One-cushion Biliards ? Pool Drills ? Place-n-Shoot Pool ? Regular Snooker ? Snooker 6-Reds ? Snooker 10-Reds ? Carrom (three board styles) ? Crokinole board game Feeling competitive? Choose head to head action with the pass-n-play feature, even more intense competition against a formidable AI, or go online for some cross-platform action with other players.
With 4 different difficulty levels to choose from, you’ll go from a novice oool player to a seasoned billiard pro in no time.
Don’t get snookered! Download Pool Break now and rack up some serious fun! It’s your break! For more Pool Break screenshots, visit: http://www.kineticbytes.com/main See poll break in action here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqCtOO93-lI —————- NOTE to user of some older devices (like the Galaxy Y): If you are seeing a black screen after starting a game, please press the menu button and go to General Settings.
Disable “True Color Rendering” as well as set Render Quality to “Low” or “Basic”.
Then exit the game and start again.
—————- Thank you all for your comments, feedback, suggestions and constructive criticism that have greatly helped shape and polish this game over time.
Thank you to all the reviewers that have posted spontaneous reviews on various websites.
Instructions for play Pool Break 3D Billiard Snooker on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Pool Break 3D Billiard Snooker on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Pool Break 3D Billiard Snooker mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Pool Break 3D Billiard Snooker for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link