Do you want to play and download Pokémon Magikarp Jump for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: The Pokemon Company
Requeriments: Android 4.1 and up
This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Giroppa 1 year, 1 month ago.
- 29 May, 2017 at 11:02 AM #117610
Pokemon Magikarp Jump Forum Game
To talk about the incredible Pokemon Magikarp Jump Stars Forum Game! Come on!!
Features of Pokémon Magikarp Jump
What is this world coming to?! It’s a Pokémon game all about the weakest Pokémon everMagikarp! Anyone can play this simple game in their spare time to create the most majestic Magikarp ever in this official Pokémon app!What kind of Pokémon is Magikarp?? It’s famousfor being pathetically weak, unreliable, and generally useless.? It can’t learn any powerful movesall it does is flop around and splash!? When it flops its way too high in the sky, it’s sometimes snagged by the Bird Pokémon Pidgeottonever to be seen again!Many surprising events lie in store for this pathetic Pokémon. But don’t worryit’ll just keep on jumping until it can jump no more!What kind of game is this?? Simple controls let anyone easily raise many generations of MagikarpTap the food that appears on the screen to feed your Magikarp, or have it complete training to increase its Jump Power! It’s easy to do, and with each generation you raise, the next generation grows even faster!? Discover all kinds of Magikarp to show your friendsIn this app, you can fish up all kinds of Magikarp with unusual patterns like calico and polka dots! When you encounter a rare Magikarp, show it off to your friends on your social media networks!? Pokémon like Pikachu and Piplup are here to helpA number of popular Pokémon can appear to help your Magikarp grow. Keep playing to find out which Pokémon you’ll befriend!? Spruce up your pond with Decorations!Spruce up the pond where you raise your Magikarp. You can make the pond of your dreams, and help your Magikarp grow faster, too!? Saved dataYour play data for this game will only be saved on your local device. Only by using the backup function within the application can you create a backup of your saved data at that moment to be stored on the server. We recommend that players back up their data often.? Device settingsYou may not be able to launch this application, depending on your devices settings and/or how it is used. In order to maintain fairness among players, some functions may become inaccessible if certain operations (such as rooting) have been performed. The following devices are also not supported for this game, so you won’t be able to download the application on any of these devices:? Connection environmentA poor Internet connection when communicating with the server from within the game, such as when you’re buying items from the Shop, can lead to your data becoming corrupted or lost. Please make sure you are in a location with good reception when using features that rely on an Internet connection.If communication is lost momentarily, you may be able to resume play in some cases by trying again a short time later. Please note that we’re unable to assist you if you experience problems due to communication errors.
Instructions for play Pokémon Magikarp Jump on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Pokémon Magikarp Jump on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Pokémon Magikarp Jump mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Pokémon Magikarp Jump for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link