Do you want to play and download Plants vs. Zombies 2 for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: ELECTRONIC ARTS
Requeriments: Android 4.1
Official link Game
Features of Plants vs game!
“Best Games of 2013” Collection on Google Play Play the sequel to the hit action-strategy adventure with over 30 Game of the Year awards.
Meet, greet and defeat legions of zombies from the dawn of time to the end of days.
Amass an army of powerful plants, supercharge them with Plant Food and power up your defenses with amazing ways to protect your brain.
This app offers in-app purchases.
You may restrict in-app purchasing using your device settings.
100 Million Downloads This app has received more than 100 million overall downloads.
Winner: Best Mobile Game at E3 Game Informer Winner: Best Mobile Game 2013 Mashable Winner: Game of the Year 2013 Slide to Play Game Features NEW PLANTS! NEW ZOMBIES! Meet Fire Peashooter, Pepper-pult, Bonk Choy, Laser Bean, Pea-nut, and the prickly Homing Thistle: Just a few of the powerful new plants that will defend your lawn through time.
Go toe-to-missing-toe with dozens of new zombies including Troglobite, Swashbuckler Zombie, Chicken Wrangler Zombie, Jetpack Zombie, Wizard Zombie, Mermaid Imp and Weasel Hoarder the wiliest zombie of them all! AMAZING WAYS TO PROTECT YOUR BRAIN Choose your plants wisely for each level and plot out your winning strategy.
Use Plant Food to supercharge your plants when you need it most.
Freeze, flick and zap zombies off your lawn, using your fingers with simple touch controls.
GET CRACKING IN VASEBREAKER Defeat endless zombie waves in Vasebreaker, the #1 mini-game from Plants vs.
Use smashing power-ups like the Butterizer, X-Ray vase vision and more.
UNLOCK YOUR ZEN GARDEN Battle zombies to win sprouts, then plant them in your very own Zen Garden.
Tend to it carefully and be rewarded with extra BOOM in your blooms.
LOOK OUT! ZOMBOT TUSKMASTER 10,000 BC! Take on Zomboss at the end of each new world.
Hes coming for you with a host of diabolical inventions designed to challenge your best defenses! NEW LEVELS OF EXCITEMENT Unlock ultra-challenging endless levels in every world Pyramid of Doom, Dead Man’s Booty, Big Bad Butte, Terror from Tomorrow, Arthurs Challenge, Tiki Torch-er and Icebound Battleground.
EXPLORE MORE WITH THE TRAVEL LOG Stumped about where to go next? Consult your Travel Log to embark on exciting Quests created just for you.
Complete Quests and level up by earning points and prizes.
? Plants vs.
Zombies 2 is a must-download. CNET? Not just good, not even just great, but an instant classic. NBCNews.com ? Language Support: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese ? Requirements: ? Requires Android 3.0 (Gingerbread).
ARMv7 1.0 Ghz or higher.
1 GB of RAM? Features may vary by mobile device ? Follow us on twitter.com/PlantsvsZombies? Find us on www.facebook.com/PlantsversusZombies? Visit the Plants vs.
Instructions for play Plants vs. Zombies 2 on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Plants vs. Zombies 2 on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Plants vs. Zombies 2 mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Plants vs. Zombies 2 for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link