Do you want to play and download Picture Quiz: Logos for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: Timeglass Works
Requeriments: Android 2.3
Official link Game
Features of Picture Quiz: Logos game!
Do you know brand logos? Can you recognize and guess company trademarks? In this addicting and challenging free logo quiz you will find: Almost 3000 puzzles with international brands Including more than 300 local brands from countries such as USA, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Australia, South Africa and many other countries Over 20 Achievements to unlock Online high scores so you can compare your score with your friends Simple controls – just swipe between questions Increasing level of difficulty Challenging expert levels Use Guessing hints if you get stuck Progress stored and connected to Google account – play on your phone, continue on tablet! Game is Completely free, forever! Detailed statistics of your progress Small application size Optimized for mobiles and tablets Integrated with Immersion Haptic Effects for better gameplay Logos are everywhere around us.
Question is – how many can you remember and recognize? Try your mind, memory and perception skills in a free “Picture Quiz: Logos” game.
Guess the logo picture and answer what international brands hide under logos from all over the world.
Some are easy and you will know them instantly, but some may prove to be a much bigger challenge to correctly guess the brand.
Different products, brands, companies, such as car makers, fashion, electronics, airlines, hi-fi, cosmetics, clothing, food, drinks, beers, you name it, they’re all here right in this game! Play on your mobile or tablet! Great free logo quiz game which will give you hours of fun and joy! Play on your own or have fun together with your friends.
If you get stuck, you can use hints to help you move on and face more challenges.
Guess the brands.
Disclaimers: 1) All trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
The use of low resolution logo images in this app for use of identification qualifies as “Fair Use” under copyright law.
2) Some brands use different names in different countries.
For such cases always the name for the widest market range has been selected.
We’re sorry for the inconvenience if the brand is known under a different name in your country.
3) This application uses only Latin alphabet to enter brand names.
Other alphabets are not supported at this time
Instructions for play Picture Quiz: Logos on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Picture Quiz: Logos on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Picture Quiz: Logos mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Picture Quiz: Logos for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link