Do you want to play and download Perfect Piano for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: Revontulet Soft Inc
Requeriments: Android 4.0.3
Official link Game
Features of Perfect Piano game!
Perfect Piano is an intelligent piano simulator design for Android phones and tablets.
With in-built genuine piano timbre, this app can teach you how to play piano and amuse you at the same time! [ Intelligent Keyboard ] 88-key piano keyboard Single-row mode.
Chords mode Multitouch screen support Force touch Keyboard width adjustment Multiple in-built sound effect: Grand piano, Bright Piano, Music Box, Pipe Organ, Rhodes, Synthesizer MIDI and ACC audio recording Metronome Direct sharing of recording file or set as ringtone OpenSL ES low latency audio support(beta) [ Learn to Play ] Learn thousands of popular music scores Three guidance patterns: falling note, waterfall, music sheet (stave) Three play modes: auto play, semi-auto play, note pause Left & right hand setup A->B loop Speed adjustment Difficulty adjustment [ Multiplayer Connection & Competition ] Play the piano with other players from all over the world Make friends Real-time on-line chatting Weekly new song challenge ranking Create guilds [ Support USB MIDI Keyboard ] Support standard General MIDI protocol and allow the connection of MIDI keyboard (such as YAMAHA P105, Roland F-120, Xkey, etc.) through USB interface Perfectly control the piano, play, recording and competition via external MIDI keyboard Note: this function is only available for Android 3.1 or higher version and supports USB Host with the connection of USB OTG lines.
[ Support Timbre Plug-ins ] Timbre plug-ins are free for downloading and installing, such as bass, electric guitar, wooden guitar, flute, saxophone, electronic keyboard, violin, chord, xylophone and harp.
[ Piano Widget ] A small piano widget for your home screen.
You can play music anytime without open App.
If you have any question regarding the use of app, please contact us: Email: email@example.com Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PerfectPiano Let’s rock and roll!
Instructions for play Perfect Piano on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Perfect Piano on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Perfect Piano mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Perfect Piano for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link