Do you want to play and download Paper Toss 2.0 for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: Backflip Studios, Inc.
Requeriments: Android 2.3.3
Official link Game
Features of Paper Toss 2.0 game!
Paper Toss 2.0: Now With Twice The Time-Killing Fun.
? Paper Toss 2.0 is a great new free game for wasting time and procrastinating real work.
? ~ Gamezebo.com Review ? Download Paper Toss 2.0 with confidence.
Its a classic time waster gone digital, a major upgrade over the original, and best of all, it’s free.
? ~ SlideToPlay.com Review The mega-hit Paper Toss game franchise just got a big promotion to Paper Toss 2.0.
Remember those pesky “Hey, you hit me!” co-workers from the original Paper Toss? In 2.0 you can throw right at them, you devil.
You’ll still score points by flicking wads of paper into the office trash can (now with a handsome new ergonomic design).
Plus, try your skills with flaming paper balls, tossable bananas, tomatoes, grenades and other stuff to hurl in all-new settings.
Since it’s initial launch in June 2009, Paper Toss has been downloaded over 100 million times.
Paper Toss 2.0 takes tossing to an entirely new level.
It’s a free app, because that’s our thing.
With it, you get: ? Bananas, grenades and other new tossables ? Annoying co-workers to toss stuff at ? Moving targets and bank shots ? Brand new levels plus classic favorites ? Breakable, exploding office objects ? Power-ups to boost your scores Version 2.0 is so realistic, you’ll think you’re actually killing time in an office cubicle.
(Maybe you are.
We won’t tell anyone.) ? Install Paper Toss 2.0 – It’s Free! ______________________________ Paper Toss 2.0 is brought to you by Backflip Studios, makers of absurdly fun mobile games like NinJump, DragonVale, Ragdoll Blaster, Strike Knight, Army of Darkness Defense, Shape Shift and Graffiti Ball.
Search Google Play for “Backflip Studios” to see all our apps.
Follow @BackflipStudios on Twitter for free game announcements and other updates.
Thanks for playing
Instructions for play Paper Toss 2.0 on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Paper Toss 2.0 on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Paper Toss 2.0 mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Paper Toss 2.0 for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link