Do you want to play and download Only One for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: Ernest Szoka
Requeriments: Android 2.3.3
Official link Game
Features of Only One game!
TouchArcade – 4.5/5 “game with depth well beyond what you would expect” PocketGamer – 9/10 “A brilliantly paced, sharp-edged brawler ” Over 1 million downloads! One of the best hack and slash games on mobile, Only One is an epic arena style sword fighting game where you push and kill waves of enemies off a pillar in the sky with your magical sword.
You don’t fight for glory, you fight to survive! Defeat your enemies in gruelling combat or take the easy way out and push them off the pillar to their death down below.
Capture enemy shields to block your opponents attacks and use your abilities in strategic and dynamic ways like deflecting fireballs back at the wizard or going in dangerously close and unleashing the whirlwind.
Gain powers and strength with a wide variety of abilities and upgrades.
Hack and slash through over 90 waves and 9 bosses as you litter the tiny battlefield with bodies and blood to ultimately become the only one left standing! ? In App purchase “Ultimate Power” unlocks the full game experience ? ?? Android Game Controller Support ?? ? Awesome retro pixel art graphics and music ? Physics based sword combat with parry and shield mechanics ? Upgrade your character over time with better stats and really cool abilities like push, freeze, bubble, inferno whirlwind and dart ? 100 levels of soldiers, slimes, archers, wizards, loot gnomes, berserkers and mini bosses ? Push your opponents off the pillar for easy kills and more points or strike them where they stand to get their loot ? Ladder based levelling with checkpoints every 10 levels, score resets each time you die ? Floating virtual joystick (can be changed to fixed in settings) ? Endless battle mode I read all reviews, so please leave feedback and follow me on twitter @ErnestSzoka for the latest in Only One news 🙂
Instructions for play Only One on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Only One on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Only One mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Only One for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link