Do you want to play and download Ninja Turtles: Legends for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: Ludia Inc.
Requeriments: Android 4.1+
Official link Game
Features of Ninja Turtles: Legends game!
The description of Ninja Turtles: Legends Bros vs Foes! At every turn, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles have thwarted Kraang Primes plans to terraform the Earth into Dimension X. Whats an evil overlord to do? Hatch a nefarious new scheme, to create an army of Ultra Mutants! Everywhere, the Kraang have kidnapped mutants – including the Ninja Turtles – for their DNA! With his brothers pulled through a Kraang Dimension X portal, Leonardo must recruit the Ninja Turtles allies and foes alike before its too late. Hang on to your shells! ORIGINAL NINJAS: Explore the Turtles universe with an All-New Original story. Battle your way through 7 chapters and over 70 stages to take on the baddest of bosses Shredder, Kraang and more! RESPECT THE SHELL: For a limited-time, play and experience an all-new chapter based on this summers blockbuster, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows! When their recon mission goes awry, the Turtles must take on the Foot Clan and favourite bad boys Bebop and Rocksteady! Fight to win and collect these exclusive characters! TURTLE POWER: Help Leonardo as he takes on the Kraang army to save his brothers and fellow mutants. Play alongside Leonardo in a 5-on- 5 battle with your favorite TMNT characters. MUTANT MAYHEM: Collect and level up over 30 TMNT characters! Train them to learn their super sweet moves and build your Turtle-rrific team! Dont forget to pack your freezer for Ice Cream Kitty! SHRED ALERT: For the very first time, fight the Kraang as a Ninja Turtle friend or FOE! Collect and play as Tiger Claw, Rocksteady, Bebop, and more. Create strategic teams and take on the Kraang! FOOD FIGHT: Collect daily prizes and card packs to enhance your team! WE RUN THIS TOWN: Fight against the Kraang in the Ninja Turtles favorite locations from the TV show, including Dimension X, the sewers and the classic New York City rooftops! Gentlemen, lets save the world! — Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends collects non-personal user data (including aggregated data) and connects with 3rd party social media applications. Please note, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends is completely free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money. If you choose not to use this feature, you can disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings. For users residing in the EU, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends may include the use of persistent identifiers for game management purposes and installation of this app constitutes your permission to such usage of persistent identifiers for all users on your device.
Instructions for play Ninja Turtles: Legends on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Ninja Turtles: Legends on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Ninja Turtles: Legends mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Ninja Turtles: Legends for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link