Do you want to play and download Myth Defense LF free for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: Smartpix Games
Requeriments: Android 2.3
Official link Game
Features of Myth Defense LF free game!
“Myth Defense: Light Forces” has the best elements of tower defense games and also includes such original features as alchemy, random maps, campaign and more.
NEWS!!! “Myth Defense 2: Dark Forces” is available on Google Play! The game supports all screen resolutions, and it is highly recommended for HD devices.
This is a free trial version of the game.
Full version features in brief: – Battle mode: 4 basic maps random map – Achievements and ranks – Campaign: 18 maps.
replay campaign many times to obtain prize and a higher rank – 2 independent profiles: Advanced and Casual – Various skills enhancements – 22 tower types 3 special traps – Special characteristics of towers and enemies – Alchemy: create various runes to enhance your towers – Terrain features: use swamps, puddles, etc.
to employ the best tactics – 33 levels of hardness – Multilingual interface – Panoramic sound on the battleground.
original sounds and music – Online worldwide leaderboards – Interactive help items for beginners The game has two independent profiles, for advanced (challenging) and casual (easy) play.
Casual profile is active by default but you can switch to another and both profiles will be saved.
Older versions had only one profile now called “advanced”.
The game will be especially interesting for those who like tower defense and strategic games.
Player’s progress of the free limited version is automatically migrated to the full version (SD card required).
To enjoy playing the game even more read our How-To’s here: http://smartpixgames.com/faq.php#md_howtos ATTENTION! ———- Please avoid pirated versions, we were notified that they have embedded spyware and can collect your personal info or send premium SMS to stole funds from your mobile bill.
Smartpix Games have no relations to any harm caused by using illegal hacked versions! If youve decided to obtain the legal full version, please download it from Android Market.
KNOWN ISSUES: ———— If game runs improperly on your device, try to switch to “Software” instead of “OpenGL” in Settings.
In some cases you should check “Simple animation” or uncheck “Sound On”.
***Press about the game*** ndroidgamers.com: “Combining solid tower defense strategy, beautiful graphics, tons of upgrades and different game modes, Myth Defense: Light Forces must be the best TD game available on the Google Play.” pocketgamer.co.uk: “Helicopters will constantly undermine you and you’ll often find yourself overwhelmed by mace swinging orcs.
But if you get beyond that, you’ll find a rich, engaging and highly rewarding experience.” droidgamers.com: “With the earning of GPs and artifacts, players can create a huge number of variations in their game(s), making Myth Defense Light Forces an extremely fun, entertaining, and engaging game.
So if you like tower defense games, head over to the Google Play.” gamezebo.com: “Myth Defense offers lovely visuals that are among the best since on Android to date.
It’s very well presented and there is no noticeable slowdown, even when the screen is bursting with towers, fireballs, arrows and goblins.” androidspin.com: “Just watch this video and tell me this doesnt look amazing.
The developing company, Smartpix Games, has made your addiction extremely easy.” androidapps.com: “The art and visuals are crisp and detailed, and the sound effects and music definitely make the game seem like an epic fantasy.
There is a lot of content here.
If you like tower defense games, this is probably going to satisfy your TD itch.” seetechno.com: “Challenging without having to be irrationally complicated or impossible to progress hanging around.
More Options than another TD I have come across.
Instructions for play Myth Defense LF free on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Myth Defense LF free on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Myth Defense LF free mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Myth Defense LF free for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link