Do you want to play and download MORTAL KOMBAT X for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Requeriments: Android 4.0.1+
Official link Game
Features of MORTAL KOMBAT X game!
Experience the over-the-top, visceral fighting of MORTAL KOMBAT X! Bring the power of next-gen gaming to your mobile and tablet device with this visually groundbreaking fighting and card collection game. Assemble an elite team of Mortal Kombat warriors and prove yourself in the greatest fighting tournament on Earth. BRUTAL 3 v 3 KOMBAT Create your own team of Mortal Kombat fighters and lead them into battle to earn experience, new special attacks, and powerful artifacts. MASSIVE ROSTER OF FIGHTERS Collect Mortal Kombat veterans like Scorpion, Johnny Cage, Sub-Zero, Sonya, Kitana, Ermac, and many others. Discover the newest additions to Mortal Kombat such as the insect-like DVorah, fiery Cassie Cage, bloodthirsty Kotal Khan, and the mysterious Kung Jin. JAW DROPPING X-RAYS AND FATALITIES Mortal Kombat X brings its trademark Fatalities and X-Rays to mobile, with stunning graphics, these over the top moves punch you right in the guts. CHALLENGE OTHER PLAYERS Compete with other players in Faction Wars, an online competitive mode where players engage other player teams. Rank up in your own Factions leaderboard to earn weekly prizes. SUMMON ALLIES INTO BATTLE Find other players to be your Ally. Borrow a kombatant and strike a decisive blow against your enemies. UNLOCK REWARDS IN BOTH THE CONSOLE AND MOBILE GAME Play the game and unlock exclusive rewards for the console version of Mortal Kombat X, including ultra rare characters like Klassic Kitana and Injustice Scorpion. Playing the console version unlocks rewards in mobile as well. NOTICE: * Mortal Kombat X features high quality visuals. Performance is not optimized on devices with less than 1GB RAM. ** A minimum of 1.5 GB of free space is required on your device. Content is generally suitable for ages 17 and up. Contains intense violence, blood, and gore.
Instructions for play MORTAL KOMBAT X on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to MORTAL KOMBAT X on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search MORTAL KOMBAT X mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download MORTAL KOMBAT X for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link