Do you want to play and download Modern Combat 5: Blackout for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Requeriments: Android 4.0.1
Official link Game
Features of Modern Combat 5: Blackout game!
*IMPORTANT* Modern Combat 5 requires an Internet connection.
> It plays as good as it looks. IGN > Amps everything up to the next level. 148Apps > Sharp controls, impressive graphics. Pocket Gamer Step into the action as the latest installment in the best FPS series raises the bar for shooter games once more! Create a squad, add your friends and test your individual and team skills against other squads in dynamic multiplayer warfare! Is single player your thing? Then step into a world on the brink of anarchy and shoot your way out of one dire situation after another to expose a lunatic whos trying to tear the world to shreds.
CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE CLASS > 6 customizable classes that you can level up across single- and multiplayer > Find the playstyle that suits you: Assault, Heavy, Recon, Sniper, Support or Bounty Hunter > Activate class-specific skills by earning and spending Skill Points HIGH-POWERED MULTIPLAYER > Epic team clashes in Squad vs.
Squad matches > Talk to other players in Global and Squad Chat > Individual and Squad leaderboards > Win cool rewards in the limited-time events UNIFIED GAME PROGRESSION > Accumulate XP and level up by playing both single-player missions and multiplayer matches > Unlock higher-tier weapons by mastering lower-tier ones > Customize the perfect weapon using a host of attachments and jump straight into the action INTENSE SOLO CAMPAIGN > Fast-paced story missions with various challenges taking you from Tokyo to Venice > Play the new Spec-Ops missions for a real FPS adrenaline rush > Flawless graphics, music and voice performances perfectly adapted for a shooter game HIGHLY CUSTOMIZABLE CONTROLS > Intuitive, highly customizable controls so you can play the game just the way you want Modern Combat 5 supports HID game controllers.
Moga Pro is also supported, in mode B (HID Mode).
_____________________________________________ Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
_____________________________________________ This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
Instructions for play Modern Combat 5: Blackout on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Modern Combat 5: Blackout on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Modern Combat 5: Blackout mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Modern Combat 5: Blackout for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link