Do you want to play and download Mobile Legends: Bang bang for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Requeriments: Android 4.0.3+
Official link Game
Features of Mobile Legends: Bang bang game!
Join your friends in a brand new 5v5 MOBA showdown against real human opponents, Mobile Legends! Choose your favorite heroes and build the perfect team with your comrades-in-arms! 10-second matchmaking, 10-minute battles. Laning, jungling, tower rushing, team battles, all the fun of PC MOBAs and action games in the palm of your hand! Feed your eSports spirit! Mobile Legends, 2016s brand new mobile eSports masterpiece. Shatter your opponents with the touch of your finger and claim the crown of strongest Challenger! Your phone thirsts for battle! Features: 1. Classic MOBA Maps, 5v5 Battles Real-time 5v5 battles against real opponents. Fight over 3 lanes to take the enemys tower. 4 jungle areas. 18 defense towers. 2 Wild Bosses. Complete reproductions of classic MOBA maps. Full-on 5v5, Human vs. Human battles. A triumphant return to genuine MOBA gameplay. 2. Win with Teamwork & Strategy Block damage, control the enemy, and heal teammates! Choose from Tanks, Mages, Marksmen, Assassins, Supports, etc. to anchor your team or be match MVP! New heroes are constantly being released! 3. Fair Fights, Carry Your Team to Victory Just like classic MOBAs, there is no hero training or paying for stats. Winners and losers are decided based on skill and ability on this fair and balanced platform for competitive gaming. Play to Win, not Pay to Win. 4. Simple Controls, Easy to Master With a virtual joystick on the left and skill buttons on the right, 2 fingers are all you need to become a master! Autolock and target sifting allow you to last hit to your hearts content. Never miss! And a convenient tap-to-equip system lets you focus on the thrill of battle! 5. 10 Second Matchmaking, 10 Minute Matches Matchmaking only takes 10 seconds, and battles last 10 minutes, glossing over the quiet early-game leveling up and jumping right into intense battles. Less boring waiting and repetitive farming, and more thrilling action and fist-pumping victories. At any place, at any moment, just pick up your phone, fire up the game, and immerse yourself in heart-pounding MOBA competition. 6. Smart Offline AI Assistance In most MOBAs, a dropped connection means hanging your team out to dry, but with Mobile Legendss powerful reconnection system, if you get dropped, you can be back in the battle in seconds. And while youre offline, your character will be controlled by our AI system to avoid a 5-on-4 situation. Contact Us You can get customer service assistance via the [Contact Us] button in the game to help you with any problems you may encounter while playing. You can also find us on the following platforms. We welcome all of your Mobile Legends thoughts and suggestions: Official FAQ: https://youngjoygames.helpshift.com/a/mobile-legends/ Customer Service Email: [email protected] Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MobileLegendsGame/
Instructions for play Mobile Legends: Bang bang on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Mobile Legends: Bang bang on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Mobile Legends: Bang bang mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Mobile Legends: Bang bang for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link