Do you want to play and download Minecraft: Story Mode for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: Telltale Games
Requeriments: Android 2.3.3
Official link Game
Features of Minecraft: Story Mode game!
Episode 1 – FREE – THE ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME IN THE WORLD OF MINECRAFT ***Continue your adventures with the New Order of the Stone by purchasing the Adventure Pass (via in-app), which includes access to download episodes six, seven, and eight*** In this five part episodic series, play as either a male or female hero named ‘Jesse,’ and embark on a perilous adventure across the Overworld, through the Nether, to the End, and beyond.
You and your friends revere the legendary Order of the Stone: Warrior, Redstone Engineer, Griefer, and Architect.
slayers of the Ender Dragon.
While at EnderCon in hopes of meeting Gabriel the Warrior, you and your friends discover that something is wrong something dreadful.
Terror is unleashed, and you must set out on a quest to find The Order of the Stone if you are to save your world from oblivion.
Created by award-winning adventure game powerhouse Telltale Games, in partnership with Minecraft creators, Mojang Featuring the voices of Patton Oswalt, Brian Posehn, Ashley Johnson, Scott Porter, Martha Plimpton, Dave Fennoy, Corey Feldman, Billy West, and Paul Reubens You will drive the story through the decisions you make: what you say to people (and how you say it), and what you choose to do in moments of thrilling action will make this YOUR story Minimum specs: GPU: Adreno 300 series, Mali-T600 series, PowerVR SGX544, or Tegra 4 CPU: Dual core 1.2GHz Memory: 1GB – – – – Examples of supported devices include: – Galaxy S5 and up – HTC One (M7) – LG G2/G2 Mini and up – Motorola Moto X Examples of unsupported devices include: – Galaxy Tab 4 and below – Galaxy S5 Mini and below – Nexus 7 2012 – Droid RAZ
Instructions for play Minecraft: Story Mode on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Minecraft: Story Mode on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Minecraft: Story Mode mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Minecraft: Story Mode for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link