Do you want to play and download Mind Games for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: Mindware Consulting, Inc
Requeriments: Android 2.3
Official link Game
Features of Mind Games game!
Exercise Your Brain! Mind Games is a great collection of games based in part on principles derived from cognitive tasks to help you practice different mental skills.
This app includes nearly 3 dozen of Mindwares brain training games (some of which allow you to play 3 times and require upgrading to play more).
All games include your score history and graph of your progress.
The games list shows a summary of your best games and todays scores on all games.
Using some principles from standardized testing, your scores are also converted to a comparison scale so that you can see where you need work and excel.
Mind Games is also now available on iPhone/iPad and Windows.
Mind Games is intended to be brain challenging entertainment.
No scientific research has yet been conducted to determine if this app has cognitive benefits.
Many users of the app report finding it helpful and beneficial as you can see in the user comments.
Languages available: English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Arabic, Russian.
Description of Games and Theorized Abilities: Abstraction – Exercise your ability to quickly differentiate between words with a concrete vs.
Attention Training Game – Exercise your attention.
Based on the flanker attention task.
Practice your ability to ignore competing information and processing speed.
Anticipation – Practice your ability to anticipate and respond rapidly.
Changing Directions – Practice your attention, concentration, processing speed, and mental flexibility.
Divided Attention I – Practice your ability to divide your attention and respond rapidly.
Face Memory – Memorize a group of faces and then see if you can recall them.
Math Star – Practice your basic arithmetic skills, speed, and attention to detail.
Memory Racer – Practice for your brain’s working memory and processing speed.
Memory Span – Practice your verbal and nonverbal working memory to increase the span of your immediate memory.
Memory Flow – Practice your visual and verbal memory for the flow of events.
Memory Match – Practice your memory for completed tasks.
Mental Categories – Practice your processing speed and quick categorization skills.
Mental Flex – Practice your cognitive flexibility and ability to ignore competing information.
Path Memory – Practice your ability to memorize and reproduce paths.
Serial Memory – Learn a series of 10 numbers and faces in as few trials as you can.
Self-Ordered Learning for Objects – Memorize a sequence of objects using a sequence you determine.
Similarities Scramble – Exercise your knowledge of word relationships.
Spatial Memory – Memorize the locations of the tiles that flip over with increasing numbers of tiles.
Speed Trivia – Exercise your knowledge of general trivia and information.
Verbal Concepts – Exercise your ability to quickly identify conceptual categories.
Vocabulary Star – Exercise your vocabulary and spelling skills.
Vocabulary Power – An un-timed multiple choice vocabulary task.
Visual Memory – Test and practice your visual memory skills.
Word Memory – Memorize 30 words and see if you can remember them
Instructions for play Mind Games on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Mind Games on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Mind Games mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Mind Games for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link