Do you want to play and download MAME4droid (0.37b5) for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Requeriments: Android 2.1
Official link Game
Features of MAME4droid (0.37b5) game!
MAME4droid is a version of iMAME4all (Jailbroken iPhone, iPad) for Android, all of them developed by David Valdeita (Seleuco), port of MAME 0.37b5 emulator by Nicola Salmoria and TEAM, and it is based on GP2X, WIZ MAME4ALL 2.5 by Franxis.
MAME4droid emulates arcade games supported by original MAME 0.37b5 plus some additional games from newer MAME versions.
This version emulates over 2000 different romsets.
Please, try to understand that that with that amount of games, some will run better than others and some might not even run with MAME4droid.
Please, don’t email me asking for a specific game to run.
Owners of older devices should not expect good performance.
Tips to help performance: use lower quality sound or switch it off, use 8 bit depth, underclock the CPU and Sound CPUs.
Disable stick and buttons animations and disable smooth scaling also.
After installing, place your MAME-titled zipped roms in /sdcard/ROMs/MAME4all/roms folder.
MAME4droid uses only MAME4droid & iMAME4all uses only ‘0.37b5’, ‘GP2X, WIZ 0.37b11 mame romset’.
Use “clrmame.dat” file included in /sdcard/ROMs/MAME4all/ to convert romsets from other MAME versions to the ones used by this version, using ClrMAME Pro utility, available in this URL: http://mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro/ MAME4droid will never have “save states” since it is based on a MAME version that does not support it.
Official web page for news, source code & additional information: http://code.google.com/p/imame4all/ To see MAME license, go to the end of this document.
Features ———— Support for 2.1 and upper Android devices.
Native support for Android Honeycomb tablets.
Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) 2D Hardware Accelerated.
HW Keys remapping.
Touch Controller can be shown/hidden.
Overlay Filters, scalines, CRT..
Digital or Analog touch selectable.
Animated touch stick or DPAD.
iON’s iCade and iCP (as iCade mode) external controllers supported.
Wiimote support using WiiCrotroller Market app.
1 to 6 buttons optionally shown.
Options for video aspect ratio, scaling, rotate.
Adjustable CPU, Audio clock.
MAME license http://www.mame.net http://www.mamedev.com Copyright © 1997-2010, Nicola Salmoria and the MAME team.
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use of this code or any derivative works are permitted provided that the following conditions are met: Redistributions may not be sold, nor may they be used in a commercial product or activity.
Redistributions that are modified from the original source must include the complete source code, including the source code for all components used by a binary built from the modified sources.
However, as a special exception, the source code distributed need not include anything that is normally distributed (in either source or binary form) with the major components (compiler, kernel, and so on) of the operating system on which the executable runs, unless that component itself accompanies the executable.
Redistributions must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES.
LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS.
OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE
Instructions for play MAME4droid (0.37b5) on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to MAME4droid (0.37b5) on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search MAME4droid (0.37b5) mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download MAME4droid (0.37b5) for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link