Do you want to play and download Madagascar Math Ops Free for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: Knowledge Adventure, Inc.
Requeriments: Android 2.2
Official link Game
Features of Madagascar Math Ops Free game!
*** The FIRST mobile game Starring the Madagascar Penguins *** The Zoosters, Alex, Marty, Melman and Gloria, are in trouble, and its up to the Penguins to save the day! Your child will help Skipper, Kowalski, Private, and Rico as they embark on a wild mathematical covert operation to free their friends from the enemy agents! It wont be easy but Kowalskis ready with his new invention–The Equationator, a unique machine that uses math to create soda pop fuel.
The Penguins will use soda pop powered jetpacks in an aerial assault, in order to bust the Madagascar Zoosters out of their cages! Your child will have fun by using intuitive, simple gameplay as they race to rescue the Madagascar gang.
Hours of learning fun await your child as they solve mathematical problems and use special jetpack abilities to finish every level.
Features: See all your favorite Madagascar friends: Play along with the Madagascar crewAlex, Marty, Melman, Gloria and those lovable Penguins — Skipper, Kowalski, Rico and Private! Hours of entertaining physics-based gameplay: Play 80 game levels – strap on soda fueled jet-packs and deploy Penguin pyrotechnics to free the Zoosters.
You child won’t put the game down! Learn math the fun way: Explore thousands of math problems ranging from 1st grade to 4th grade, based on standards developed by educational experts for Mathematics.
Practice addition, subtraction, multiplication and division with 3 difficulty modes.
All-New timer mode increases the math challenge, after level 25! Solve the math problems before time expires! Upgrade your game: Power-ups upgrade the fun and help your child free the Madagascar Zoosters! Exciting locales to see: Visit places across the world like New York, Paris, and more! PLEASE NOTE: Madagascar Math Ops uses in-game currency to unlock game content, power-ups and worlds.
You can earn them through gameplay or purchase additional in-game coins via your Google Play account.
You may lock out the ability to purchase the upgrade by disabling this through your devices settings.
Email us at [email protected] with your suggestions and comments.
You will be able to be notified of game updates and new features.
NOTE: Does NOT include ads Does NOT link to social networks Does include links and information relative to other Knowledge Adventure/JumpStart games *** CHECK OUT OUR OTHER EXCITING GAMES! *** Madagascar Preschool Surf n’ Slide, Madagascar: My ABCs, JumpStart® Pet Rescue and watch for our future apps at facebook.com/Jumpstart
Instructions for play Madagascar Math Ops Free on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Madagascar Math Ops Free on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Madagascar Math Ops Free mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Madagascar Math Ops Free for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link