Do you want to play and download Looney Tunes Dash! for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Requeriments: Android 4.0.3
Official link Game
Features of Looney Tunes Dash! game!
Run, jump, smash, and slide into new levels and adventures with Bugs Bunny, Road Runner, Tweety Bird, and other Looney Tunes favorites! Complete level objectives to unlock new Looney Tunes characters and zones based on iconic Looney Tunes landscapes.
Enjoy loads of wild, whacky, and looney ways to run as you discover each characters Special Ability and Collectors Card.
Its time to run, Doc! Run as Bugs Bunny, Tweety Bird, Road Runner, and other favorite Looney Tunes characters! Explore and run in iconic Episodes like Painted Desert, Tweetys Neighborhood, and more! Complete level goals to progress on the Looney Tunes map and unlock more zones! Unlock and master each characters Special Ability for extra running power! Grab Power-Ups to fly like a superhero, blast through obstacles, plus loads of other surprises! Collect Looney Tunes Collectors Cards to fill your Looney Tunes Bin and learn fun trivia! Prank other Looney Tunes characters for more coins and points! Having issues with the Game? We would love to hear from you! Drop us a line at http://zynga.tm/LTDFeedback and we will help troubleshoot it for you.
ADDITIONAL DISCLOSURES Use of this application is governed by the Zynga Terms of Service.
These Terms are available at http://m.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service.
The game is free to play, however in-app purchases are available for additional content and premium currency.
In-app purchases range from $0.99 to $99.99.
This game does permit a user to connect to social networks, such as Facebook, and as such players may come into contact with other people when playing this game.
Terms of Service for Social Networks you connect to in this game may also apply to you.You will be given the opportunity to participate in special offers, events, and programs from Zynga Inc and its partners.
Looney Tunes Dash! TM and © 2014 WBE
Instructions for play Looney Tunes Dash! on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Looney Tunes Dash! on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Looney Tunes Dash! mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Looney Tunes Dash! for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link