Do you want to play and download Laser Pointer X2 Simulator for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: X-Apps & X-Games
Requeriments: Android 2.3
Official link Game
Features of Laser Pointer X2 Simulator game!
Laser pointer simulated X” Finally comes the new simulator X2 laser pointer supports over 8000 android devices from version 2.3 onwards *** The X2 simulated laser pointer is just a game, it’s not a real laser pointer, no laser light beam from your device will only create a simulation on the screen of your phone or tablet *** Piano Blues is included.
This wonderful game is designed to enjoy the musical laser sound effects and make jokes to your friends into thinking that your phone can make a laser beam by the light flash LED The laser pointer X2 has been redesigned from scratch, retaining the essential aspects of the X series of laser pointers.
It incorporates the acclaimed classic flash light flashlights and blinking as four new laser pointers and the new set of steel balls The Laser X2 has been designed with the theme of steel.
Both pointers as balls and the graphical interface has been generated with textures of real steel plates meticulously careful harmony in the decorative elements When starting the application you can choose between the display of laser pointers, the steel ball game or flash lamps light.
From the beginning you will have unlocked the green laser light pointer, so you can start playing with him.
To unlock another pointer will have to get X platinum coins.
The x coins can be won in several ways, the main way is playing the game of the steel balls which incorporates, for each level you get overcome new coins you get, you can also get coins directly to share on your favorite social network, It is implemented share on google plus, facebook and twitter directly, for that you must press the button store.
To activate the red laser light pointers, blue and violet as well as turning the flash strobe must accumulate the necessary platinum coins.
All coins are earned for free.
The more laser pointers X2 win more special sound and spatial effects can enjoy Game balls of steel and metal leusa Have fun playing steel balls, this fabulous game ball includes over six hundred levels of increasing difficulty.
Inspired by the classic bubble shooter game 80, we have created a wonderful world of steel and nickel chrome shiny metal and laser light reflection on the internal illumination colors of the balls.
Your objective is to shoot balls in the metal screen and magnetic sticking with electromagnetism radioactivity lies the world of steel.
Strong Shoot the colored balls with your ultrasonic cannon pointing in the direction of the balls of the same color, to join three or more balls of steel strength and power supersonic share the same fusion core gamma will make the super magnetism that joins disappear and fall with the force of gravity of world steel X2.
You must be quick and daring to clear the entire screen of balls and thus advance to the next level.
Do not neglect the roof fall soon, the gravitational magnetism attracts strongly the roof is composed of mercury and lead plated with silver on the origin of the metal world.
Dig the exciting arcade mode, this mode is continuously in motion, the planet’s magnetic field has reversed losing the natural balance, now the balls are in free fall, more power need your skill, concentration and speed to progress properly arcade mode.
This mode has many levels and the difficulty will be greater as you go In this new version we have included new languages ??in the translation of texts and messages of the game Remember that using the flashlight continuously can cause wear on the battery of your phone or tablet Have fun with simulated laser pointer X2.
All reviews and ratings are welcome
Instructions for play Laser Pointer X2 Simulator on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Laser Pointer X2 Simulator on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Laser Pointer X2 Simulator mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Laser Pointer X2 Simulator for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link