Do you want to play and download Kitchen Story for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: AppOn Innovate
Requeriments: Android 2.3
Official link Game
Features of Kitchen Story game!
Kitchen Story is a beautiful cooking simulation game that tests your cooking, time management & serving skills.
You are competing against the best super chefs of the town.
Its time to reveal the chef inside you You have to serve customers with quality and speed in order to win popularity and earn money.
Join Jane on an exciting adventure of serving street food from her truck and baking cookies in her sweet bakery.
From the creators of one of the best time management tycoon games- Restaurant Tycoon and Resort Tycoon! Kitchen Story Features: FREE TO PLAY, lifelong! Unique competitor system.
Simple, intuitive and addictive gameplay.
Plenty of appliances and decoration items! Play offline and serve your guests without wasting data.
Characteristic voice overs.
Players can pay real money for in-game currency and to enhance the game-play.
There is a wide variety of unique dishes to cook.
In your kitchen, scramble some eggs, use salad, sandwich, smoothie, pasta, pizza, waffle and ice cream makers.
Upgrade each maker / equipment to speed things up.
Join Janes quest of rising as the master super star cook and chef in Cookie Town.
Live the cooking saga and enjoy the mania of catering fever.
Compete against the best super chefs of the town.
Cuisines: Chinese, Italian, Mediterranean, Lebanese, Thai, Mexican, Indian and many more to be added soon.
Special food for the month: Chocolate truffle, seafood, chocolate donut, fried chicken burger, latte coffee, king hotdog, marshmallow sandwich and hot pops from the shop across.
Game is packed with: Lip Smacking Delicacies Cook tasty dishes, ranging from piping hot soups to smooth ice creams that simply melt in the mouth.
Unique Competitor System Hey Chef, challenge and test your fortune against some of the star cooking chefs around the world and become the finest chef.
Real Simulation Experience Enjoy every bit of managing your roadside diner and watch it grow before your eyes.
Your actions define how you’ll be progressing.
Stunning Visuals and Upgrades – Cute characters and joyful decors elevate the visual quality of the game and take it to another level.
– Beautify your restaurant, make it stand out.
– Upgrade equipment and give your customers an experience that is a class apart.
Wanna make some money? Start earning as soon as you set up your diner, start cooking in your kitchen and dash out to tips.
Wear your apron and chef’s hat to start your catering business on the go, meet new people and become a star master of all chefs! If you like our work, please like us on Facebook, to offer you better games.
FOLLOW US at facebook.com/appongames Also, watch our game trailer on YouTube! Download now, for free! Get this game today and start your virtual live cookery career!
Instructions for play Kitchen Story on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Kitchen Story on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Kitchen Story mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Kitchen Story for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link