Do you want to play and download Jurassic VR – Google Cardboard for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: Rabbit Mountain
Requeriments: Android 3.0+
Official link Game
Features of Jurassic VR – Google Cardboard game!
NEW UPDATE LIVE! ? Updated the app for the latest version of Google Cardboard. ? New non-VR mode, you can now experience the Dino park without having to wear VR goggles ? Stability and frame-rate fixes Have you ever wanted to meet Dinosaurs in real life? Experience the ultimate dino ride with Jurassic VR – Google Cardboard Freely roam the open environment en poke round the beautiful cedar evergreen trees to see huge dinos come to life. You can go to any point and see the sites and dinos in VR. Players get to experience the site at their own pace and the mission is simple; enjoy and discover the world of prehistoric dinosaurs before the modern world cities were built. It’s like a virtual reality attraction traveling you back to prehistoric times! The ultimate experience There is no need anymore to become an archaeologist and dig the earth for fossilised dino bones to learn more about the majestic creatures that ruled our earth 65 million years ago. Archaeology is simply to boring and digging up fossils take a whole lot of time. You can study them right now using your VR goggles! Meet and greet with your favourite dino This amazing app is like a time machine that takes you back in time. Learn more about the history of dinosaurs and stand in awe as you explore a rich virtual reality world filled with insidious 3d details. Explore the islands Jurassic shores and dense jungle and learn about this chapter in history. Safely observe the deadly creatures as they prowl their natural habitat. Hunt for your favourite creature on the vast plains and secluded mountain ranges. The app includes many breed of dinosaurs; from hunting carnivores like the towering T-Rex to smaller mini specimens such as the Dilophosaurus. Remember that cool safari ride from the movies? This is it, right in your pocket! CONTROLS Movement is simple, just look in the direction you want to move and you will automatically walk that way. You have complete 360 degrees of vision and you are free to explore this space. Give it a try, it is your call! The dinos will not assault you which is only good for your survival:), you are free to run around the park at your own leisure. This is not your ordinary roller coaster ride, but more like walking in the park . Literally! DINOSAUR TYPES + Currently the following dinosaurs are present in-game: + T-Rex (Tyrannosaurus Rex) + Triceratops + Raptor (Velociraptor) + Dilophosaurus More dinosaurs planned a upcoming update are: Sauropod, Stegosaurus, Brontosaurus, Iguanodon, Protoceratops, Pterosaur. KEY FEATURES: ? Amazingly detailed jurassic era landscape environment ? Meet your favourite dinosaurs in this breathtaking safari adventure ? Easy to use controls, simply look where you want to go ? Many species of dinos, from hunter carnivores to kind herbivore specimen ? Unique virtual reality (VR) theme park simulator for your phone ? Compatible with virtual reality glasses such as Google Cardboard VR ? Crisp, Cinema like, HD visuals ? This app is crafted with Unity 3D Pro ? This is a unique experience and a top showcase to show off your Android devices capabilities We aim to craft the best free app! Download this free VR app now an become the king of the VR castle! For more information on Android-based Virtual Reality and Google Cardboard VR check: http://g.co/cardboard Parental guidance Although the experience can be a bit scary, the craft of this VR app is to be accessible to all ages. For example the dino’s will not attack or provoke horror like actions. We do however recommend guidance due to the realism. VR Compatibility notice This title is not (yet) compatible with Oculus Rift, HTC Vive (Steam VR), Project Morpeus and Samsung Gear (VR). Jurrasic VR – Google Cardboard is compatible with all non-powered virtual reality goggles. Copyright 2016. The Jurassic VR soundtrack and other sound/audio/ video effects are licensed. Parts developed by Lunagames.
Instructions for play Jurassic VR – Google Cardboard on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Jurassic VR – Google Cardboard on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Jurassic VR – Google Cardboard mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Jurassic VR – Google Cardboard for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link