Do you want to play and download Jumbline 2 – word game puzzle for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: Brainium Studios
Requeriments: Android 2.3
Official link Game
Features of Jumbline 2 – word game puzzle game!
Meet Jumbline 2, the most addictive word game on Google Play market, now available for free! Scramble and twist your brain to make words from jumbled lines of letters.
Simply rearrange the scrambled letters into words and underline them with your finger to score points.
Find and underline the largest word and you advance to the next level.
Play in relaxing untimed mode or put your skills up against the clock in timed rounds.
Jumbline 2 includes two additional games: Cloud Pop and Star Tower.
In Cloud Pop your goal is to pop as many clouds as possible by spelling words out of the letters floating in each cloud.
In Star Tower your task is to build the tallest tower you can, before it sinks into the ground, by making and staking words out of an infinitely jumbled line of letters.
The larger the word, the slower your tower sinks, so scramble and twist your brain to think big! Jumbline 2 supports phones, tablets, touch screens and physical keyboards.
it beautifully adjusts to fit any device size and screen orientation thrown into the mix.
Jumbline 2 is ideal for fans of Scrabble, Words With Friends, TextTwist, TextTwist Turbo, and Text Twist 2.
Play with friends and family cooperatively or fly solo! What fans say: “Way better than TextTwist” – AKM73 “So addicted! I play until my battery dies…” – JJ “Our family loves word/anagram games and this one is tops!” – Mr.
Bill “Better than Text Twist and it’s free!!! I had this on my old iPhone and I’m so glad that it is for Android.” -Cortni “I have nine apps in my “Word Games” folder, and the others have been gathering virtual dust since I installed Jumbline 2.” – Tcaswelch ? HILIGHTS ? ? Over 20,000 five, six, and seven letter puzzles ? Brainium’s trademark underline input ? Physical keyboard and tap input support ? Timed and untimed modes of play ? Learn new words with built-in dictionary ? Three games in one app ? Fun and challenging achievements ? Landscape and portrait orientation support ? Gorgeous animated themes ? Tablet and phone support Contact our five star support with your questions: [email protected]
Instructions for play Jumbline 2 – word game puzzle on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Jumbline 2 – word game puzzle on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Jumbline 2 – word game puzzle mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Jumbline 2 – word game puzzle for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link