Do you want to play and download Indonesian Train Simulator for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: Highbrow Interactive
Requeriments: Android 4.1+
Official link Game
Features of Indonesian Train Simulator game!
Indonesian Train Simulator is another high quality train simulation game from the stable of Highbrow Interactive, the creators of the mega-successful Euro Train Simulator” and the path-breaking “Indian Train Simulator”. Indonesian Train Simulator features Track Changing and fully functional Signalling System. The game boasts a self-sufficient railroad environment where all trains coexist and operate just like in the real world. Dynamic track-changing and sophisticated path selection systems enable all the AI trains to function smartly without stepping on each others paths. Since players will now rely entirely on signalling and track changing switches, the paths they take will be one among an exponential set of possibilities. This means they will find themselves stopping their trains on any of the platforms available at each station. Drive – where the player can design a scenario to their preference Play Now – users will instantly begin a simulation put together with randomised preferences Career – features uniquely designed missions FEATURES: 1. Track Change: A fully realised track changing functionality has been implemented, for the first time in a mobile train simulator. 2. Signal: Indonesian Train Sim makes use of fully functional signalling system. While waiting for the signal to turn Green, players will be able to see which other trains are currently occupying their path. 3. A Message System is in place to notify user of every activity happening within the game, offering suggestions when deemed necessary to information about penalty and bonus. The categories are Speed, Station, Track Switch, Route, Signal. 4. Multiple weather and time options. 5. Passengers: Special attention has been given to create passengers who look and dress like Indonesians. 6. Stations: The stations were designed to capture the feel of being in any Indonesian railway station. From the kiosks to the advertisement boards, the attention to detail is extreme. 7. Types of locomotives: GE U18C, GE U20C, GE CC206 8. Types of coaches: Passenger and Freight coaches 9. Sound design has been carefully crafted keeping the hustle and bustle of modern Indonesia in mind. The train sounds are best in class. 10. Camera angles: multiple, interesting camera angles have been provided: Driver, Cabin, Overhead, Birds Eye, Reverse, Signal, Orbit and Passenger. 11. High quality graphics: The level of graphics has been pushed to new levels and anyone familiar with Indonesian routes will tell you how realistic the design is. 12. Available stations: Gambir, Karawang, Purwakarta, Bandung. We already have a lot of new features planned ourselves for the upcoming updates, but feel free to suggest your own ideas in the comments section and the ones getting most number of responses will be made available very soon. If you have any issue with the game, feel free to write to us and we assure you we will resolve them in an update. You do not have to give us a low rating to get our attention. As always, we are listening! Like our official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/HighbrowInteractive/
Instructions for play Indonesian Train Simulator on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Indonesian Train Simulator on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Indonesian Train Simulator mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Indonesian Train Simulator for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link