Do you want to play and download Global Defense: Zombie War for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: Cat Studio HK
Requeriments: Android 2.3
Official link Game
Features of Global Defense: Zombie War game!
Do you like killing zombies? If you do, you will like this defense game! The end of the day is coming! This is the last world war between human and zombies.
Cities are ruined, and human are forced to hide in their last shelters.
Your mission is to build turrets along the road to protect human while kill zombies! Features: – Stunning visual effects, high-resolution images and amazing sound effects.
– Different from other TD games, the zombies always appear in groups in this game! You will enjoy the pleasure to kill hundreds of zombies at an instant! – Kill zombies in over 100 cities all around the world.
Each city has a unique view, and the game will offer you endless fun! – 9 different types of turrets, including the gatling gun, the tesla coil, the air-defense guns, and the shockwave generator.
– A wide variety of zombies, including human zombie, dog zombie, bomb zombie and even titan zombie.
– 2 defense modes and 3 difficulty levels.
– 3 special skills: the Space Laser, the Shockwave Bomb and the B2 bomber.
– The truly original weapons in the modern war and some sci-fi elements.
– The upgrading system similar to RPG.
– 27 medals waiting for you to achieve! – Chance to win random items after destroying zombies.
– The military ranking system.
What are you waiting for? Download this awesome game free of charge right now! —————————— Cat Studio – We do TD right! Check out these exciting TD games by Cat Studio! And many more! Visit our games on http://cat-studio.net/ —————————— Cat Studio’s Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/CatStudioGames Cat Studio’s Tiwtter: https://twitter.com/CatStudio_Games Cat Studio’s Youtube Channel: https://youtube.com/CatStudioGames ——————————
Instructions for play Global Defense: Zombie War on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Global Defense: Zombie War on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Global Defense: Zombie War mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Global Defense: Zombie War for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link