Do you want to play and download Girls X Battle for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: Xiao Junyun
Requeriments: Android 2.3
Official link Game
Features of Girls X Battle game!
?Game Intro? Girls X Battle is one of the most popular anime style games in 2016, which contains hundreds of Anime Girls under master summoners command.
Girls X Battle is also a game combined with tactics and manually microing features.
Each player has to consider not only the skills composition among Battle Girls, furthermore with enhanced gears and timing on skill casting to conquer tough quests, while enjoying competing with other players in PVP.
?Game Features? ?Conquer Your Path With Over 100 Battle Girls ? Girls X Battles biggest feature is that we have crafted our characters into Japanese Anime style Battle Girls, hundreds of them are leading by master summoners.
Each of Battle Girls has her own background story and unique skills.
If you wish to dominate the world of summoners, not only you need to know each of Battle Girls unique skills deeply, but also require tactics and powerful composition to defeat your opponents.
?Real-Time Micro, Command Your Battle Girls To Cast Their Ultimate Skills ? Girls X Battle has the coolest animation effect on each skill cast, while the facial and motions on each girls are carefully crafted and drawn by our designers.
Whether during combat or rest, you can see each girls motions clearly from walking, swinging her weapon, even when she is seducing.
Under master summoners command, you only need one finger to give them your orders.
?Timing Cast On Your Skill?Is The Key To Your Victory ? Unlike the traditional styles RPG Game without any microing?During the battle you have to observe constantly, along with microing on your girls such as interrupting on your opponents skill casting, change on your skill directions, crowd control skills on opponents girls etc.
Another feature of Girl X Battle?experience the joy of giving your Battle Girls command in the battle field, even players with lower Attack Power can win against players with higher Attack Power! ?Buying Drinks From The Campus Store, Full of Academy Elements ? It has been a month since summer recess, dont you miss the breakfast sold on campus? In Girls X Battle?you may even face variety quizzes as in the actual school.
Besides the Battle Girls’ world we made, there are numerous tasks await you to conquer.
If you favor in PVP, try to fight your way up to the Top Floor! ???????????????? Visit Girls X Battle official Facebook page to participate on our wonderful events, and earn your great rewards! (Hint: Search Girls X Battle in Facebook) ???????????????? For Latest Events and Guides??Please Click The Link Below? ?Official Facebook Page?https://www.facebook.com/GirlsXBattle/ ?Girls X Battle Customer Service [email protected] Our development team will cherish every player for trying Girls X Battle, and thank you for your support!
Instructions for play Girls X Battle on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Girls X Battle on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Girls X Battle mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Girls X Battle for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link