Do you want to play and download Geography Quiz Game for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Requeriments: Android 2.3.3
Official link Game
Features of Geography Quiz Game game!
? Geography Quiz Game – Best educational game for kids and grown ups! ? If you’re looking for an ideal geography game for preschoolers, adults or seniors, search no more! Download ‘Geography Quiz Game’ and test your geography knowledge right away! Get ready for geography exam or simply have fun with your children, this quiz app is perfect for all of you geographers and fans of geo quizzes! Answer the geography questions on world countries and their flags, rivers, mountains and other geographic
Features of our planet! ? 4 Different Game Modes-10 Questions, 25 Questions, 50 Questions and 5 Errors Out! ? Choose the correct answer among A, B, C or D! ? Answer the questions quickly and avoid giving incorrect answers to get higher rankings! ? Answer the question worth more than 2000 points and get Scandalous Score Booster! ? 5 Errors Endless Mode! Your game lasts until you choose 5 incorrect answers! ? Log in with Facebook to share your score and achievements! Best geo game for children and adults on the market! Try out this fun and educative quiz trivia and see how well you know the facts about planet Earth! This interesting picture quiz is great for preschool kids because it can help them gain prior knowledge and it will be easier for them to be better in geography classes in school.
Watch pictures and recognize flags, country borders and famous monuments! Guess the official language of every world country! Play ‘Geography Quiz Game’ with your family and friends and have the time of your life! Check your knowledge of geography trivia by answering simple questions! All you have to do is guess the name of the country its about! In addition to geo questions, you can also watch images of national flags or country borders and choose the correct answer! Best quiz on world geography ever! Specially for all the boys and girls, kids and adults who love puzzle games, brain teasers and other intelligence games! Check how well you know the world map, countries, major cities and other geographical features! Improve your geographical knowledge and learn new geo trivia with this fun quizz app for Android TM! Test how well you know world geography by identifying landmarks from all over the world! See how well you know the official languages used worldwide and impress your friends with your newly acquired knowledge! Take a geography map quiz and check your knowledge on US, Europe, global geography in general, and see how familiar you are with the world map! You think you know all the countries on Earth and their borders? You think you know all the capital cities in the world? Do you really think you know all the national flags, official languages and landmarks and monuments worldwide? Get this cool quiz app and have fun learning for hours! If you love to play quiz games and geography quizzes, you will love this app! You can sit back, relax and enjoy learning new things! Its boring to learn from books or other educational aids, with this quiz game you will actually have fun learning! Geography games are great pastime and they are very useful! Download this free app and enjoy learning
Instructions for play Geography Quiz Game on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Geography Quiz Game on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Geography Quiz Game mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Geography Quiz Game for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link