Do you want to play and download Geography Quiz Game 3D for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Requeriments: Android 2.3
Official link Game
Features of Geography Quiz Game 3D game!
Fun game for all fans of geography quizzes and race games! Get Geography Quiz Game 3D, a free app and spend hours of fun playing this addictive quiz with questions and answers and gaining new geography knowledge! Race around the world with other players, answer geography questions, complete achievements and have fun playing this awesome free picture quiz for kids and adults! – Choose from 4 offered answers: A, B, C or D! – Each time you answer a question you spend 1 energy point! – You get one energy point each 2 minutes! – Answer the question correctly to travel around the world! – You have 4 attempts to give the correct answer, choose the correct answer on the first try to travel the longer distance! – Use helps to pass the longer distance than your opponents: double the length of the distance you can pass or remove one wrong answer! – Use traps to decrease the progress of your opponents: slow down all other players or prevent the leading player from answering one question! – Collect compasses and use them on crossroads to take the shortcut! – Collect chips to try your luck on a slot machine in Las Vegas and win more helps! – Log in with Facebook or create your player profile! – Purchase in-apps to get more helps, traps and unlimited energy! Your race starts in New York and it ends when you pass through all continents and return to New York! The player that gets to NYC first, wins this free “quiz game”! Download this great picture quiz and recognize flags, landmarks and monuments on the photos! Answer trivia questions about world countries and their capital cities and official languages, and beat your opponents! Test your knowledge on world geography and learn new geographical facts by playing Geography Quiz Game 3D, a free app for Android! This great educational game is a perfect geographical quiz for preschoolers, for kids of any age and for adults as well.
Geography exam will never ever bother you again since you will have the opportunity to learn new facts about world capital and major cities, country borders, national flags and other geographical features worldwide.
Features of a good photo quiz and a good educational geography game, this multiple choice quiz, a free app will provide you with tons of fun and will help you broaden general knowledge.
World map quizzes are designed to help you learn the countries of the world as well as provinces/states, and capital cities.
Physical features such as lakes, rivers and mountains also come along.
Interesting geography facts about US, Europe and the planet Earth make this geo game 3D a unique general knowledge quiz.
You will love the trivia facts available in this free quiz with questions and answers! Repetition reinforces memory, so play quizzes more often! General knowledge questions about geography cover so many interesting topics so you’ll definitely be entertained all the time while playing this awesome race game free.
A “geography game” such as a national flags quiz or a capital cities quiz is a perfect pastime for adults and a great way to while away your free time.
However, this free logo game for Android is a nice educational game for kids too, because it can help them gain new knowledge of geography trivia and have fun at the same time! Download Geography Quiz Game 3D, this amazing trivia quiz with questions and answers and keep your children entertained for hours! Get the free app now! For all fans of logo quizzes, general knowledge quizzes and geography questions this is a unique chance to check how well they know the world.
Fun geography games such as Geography Quiz Game 3D, a free app, teach about world capitals, national flags, continents and much more.
They let you discover new geographical facts and keep you entertained all the time.
Geography quizzes are excellent educational games for kids and very fun mobile apps you could use any time.
Download this free geography quiz game and enjoy! *Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Instructions for play Geography Quiz Game 3D on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Geography Quiz Game 3D on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Geography Quiz Game 3D mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Geography Quiz Game 3D for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link