Do you want to play and download FreeCell Solitaire for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Requeriments: Android 4.0.1
Official link Game
Features of FreeCell Solitaire game!
Play the BEST FreeCell Solitaire game on your Android device, made by MobilityWare — the #1 Solitaire developer! FreeCell has a fresh new look, and a BRAND NEW Goal Progression feature! Each day you will receive new goals to tackle.
Complete daily goals to gain XP and level up to exclusive titles! FreeCell Solitaire is one of the most popular card games included with Windows, and is now available for free for your Android device! Play solitaire games that require skill, strategy and patience to win! A true brain training experience! FreeCell Solitaire adds a new element of strategy to the classic solitaire games Klondike.
After dealing from a standard deck of 52 cards, use the four free cell spots as placeholders as you try to move all of the cards from the Foundation stacks for a win.
Just like Klondike solitaire games, you must move cards from the Tableau to the Foundation cells by suit, in ascending order.
Most FreeCell games can be solved, if you can find the right strategy.
You’ve played FreeCell solitaire on your computer, and now you can play FreeCell free, anywhere at any time of the day! You wont want to play any other FreeCell solitaire game again! FREECELL SOLITAIRE FEATURES: – NEW Goal Progression – Highlight Movable Cards – Step-by-step tutorial – Random games – 1 million well known games – Portrait – Landscape – Game state saved when interrupted – Unlimited undo – Hints – Auto complete to finish game – Statistics – Tap to move or drag and drop Solitaire Games Free – FreeCell Solitaire is free, just like on Windows computers! – Klondike solitaire or other solitaire game fans will love FreeCell! – Solitaire games can be random or one of one million well known games.
Brain Games with Solitaire – FreeCell Solitaire can be for beginners or those looking for an addicting brain teaser! – FreeCell instructions included in the app.
Brain Games If you enjoy brain teasers, youll love FreeCell Solitaire! – Brain training with FreeCell Solitaire! Track your stats in the app and share them with others on Facebook! FreeCell solitaire has never been more fun! With two unique control schemes, randomized FreeCell card decks, in-depth stat tracking, and social sharing features, FreeCell Free is one of the fun addicting games youve been waiting for.
New solitaire players will be addicted to FreeCell Solitaire.
If you loved strategy games like Sudoku or casino card games, youll love the FreeCell challenge.
Put your card playing and strategy skills to the test and download FreeCell Free today! LIKE US on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/mobilitywaresolitaire For FreeCell Solitaire support: http://www.mobilityware.com/support.php
Instructions for play FreeCell Solitaire on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to FreeCell Solitaire on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search FreeCell Solitaire mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download FreeCell Solitaire for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link