Do you want to play and download Fortress Under Siege for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Requeriments: Android 2.3
Official link Game
Features of Fortress Under Siege game!
A conspiracy throws our kingdom into the most dangerous moment, which needs you and your army to shoulder the responsibility of safeguarding the kingdom.
The powerful enemy already launches the attack, which leaves you no choice as you are the last hope of the kingdom.
The particular fortress construction mode allows you to build the unique fortress of your own, which will bring you a strong sense of proud especially when seeing tens of thousands of enemies fall in front of your elaborate fortress.
Feel free to build walls and fortresses, set up gatehouses, pits, barriers and towers and paint pitch on the ground to launch fire attack against your enemy.
You can also build all kinds of buildings to boost your soldier’s battle efficiency.
The establishment of magic towers enables you to use magic.
Arrow towers and round towers of different scale help you to form solid defensive line.
You can also have your archers shoot enemies on the wall With 22 types of military units and numerous styles of bosses, the game will impress you with rich and skillful playing methods, for example, upgrading your soldiers’ level or building function all make your defensive line more strong.
Weather your fortress can survive the surrounded enemies? With the vast battlefield and splendid background music, you are sure to throw yourself into this war in the Middle Ages.
Story Mode: 10 epic campaigns with 50 levels Glory Mode: Hold fast to your fortress and stand firm against your enemy for 20 days.
Features: – 22 types of units – Various Bosses – 47 map types – Superior AI – Unit upgrade mode – Building upgrade mode – Magnificent background music – Auto save …
Thanks for your support.
EASYTECH 2011 www.ieasytech.com
Instructions for play Fortress Under Siege on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Fortress Under Siege on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Fortress Under Siege mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Fortress Under Siege for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link